ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

vignette sticker transfer/replacement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dontree_g
Newly Registered

vignette sticker transfer/replacement

Post by dontree_g » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:23 am

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has done this with success? I have been granted visa which valids from April 15th - May 15th. I have already given notice to my work but been asked to stay until June 1st.

I do want to help out but hesitate to proceed with the new vignette as I don't know how long is wait time and whether UKVI will give me a difficult time since I am not able to travel within specified date.

Thank you in advance!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: vignette sticker transfer/replacement

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:49 am

You will have to apply for a replacement 30 day vignette and it costs a couple of hundred ££
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

TheDrkKngt
Newly Registered

Post by TheDrkKngt » Wed May 03, 2017 2:17 pm

I would like to apply on behalf of my wife for a vignette sticker, but can't quite get my head around on doing so? When I go on visa4uk I can't seem to access the processed application? Where do I go the find the following?

for Visit: Other
Visa Type: Others
Visa Sub Type: Vignette Transfer

Cheers.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 03, 2017 3:25 pm

TheDrkKngt wrote:I would like to apply on behalf of my wife for a vignette sticker, but can't quite get my head around on doing so? When I go on visa4uk I can't seem to access the processed application? Where do I go the find the following?

for Visit: Other
Visa Type: Others
Visa Sub Type: Vignette Transfer

Cheers.
Has your wife been granted her spouse visa yet??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.