ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tenancy Agreement copy Certified or not

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sak20099
- thin ice -

Tenancy Agreement require documentation

Post by sak20099 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:15 pm

Dear All,

I am applying spouse visa for my wife and like to know about accomodation require doc

1) I live in a 1-bedroom flat and rent and my tenancy agreement expired in June 2014 , however its rolling over every month , do i need to review my tenancy agreement for next 6 monts ? OR this tenancy agreement will be enough .

2) What letter do i need from the landlord ?

3) Do i need house inspection letter from the council is it mandatory or optional ?

appreciate the help

SoHopeful

Re: Tenancy Agreement require documentation

Post by SoHopeful » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:35 pm

Your landlord needs to confirming their consent to your spouse joining you, size of the property and that your contract is currently rolling. Make sure they include all their contact details just in case.

You may not need the inspection report as that's usually required if there's more than just the applicant and spouse living at the address, but some people do it just to address any potential query.

sak20099
- thin ice -

Post by sak20099 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:38 pm

thanks for the help

how about this question

1) I live in a 1-bedroom flat and rent and my tenancy agreement expired in June 2014 , however its rolling over every month , do i need to review my tenancy agreement for next 6 monts ? OR this tenancy agreement will be enough .

sak20099
- thin ice -

Post by sak20099 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:55 pm

sak20099 wrote:thanks for the help

how about this question

Gurus can anyone advise , if new lease is require , as my lease is expire and i am confuse as need to submit application next week

i got letter from landlord with below contents , please advise if its enough OR do i need lease renew??

I am the managing agent of the above mentioned property, acting on behalf of
X and Y, the owners.
I confirm that Mr Ali Khan has been residing at this property since 2nd December
2014 on a rolling contract at a rent of £510.00 per calendar month. This agreement
will continue until notice is served by either party. The rent is currently up to date
with no arrears.
I hereby consent to Mrs B, Mr S, wife to move into the flat which is adequate accommodation for two adults.
If I can assist you further in your enquiries, please do not hesitate to call me on
either of the numbers at the foot of this letter,
Yours faithfully,

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:13 pm

If you are able to renew I would so as it be evidence the accommodation is secure for a specific amount of time.

sak20099
- thin ice -

Post by sak20099 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:39 am

I cannot renew as landlord provided the letter mentioning its rollover contract each month.
Is it good enough ? OR still need to renew , has anyone had any issues with rollover contract accomodation?

I am the managing agent of the above mentioned property, acting on behalf of
Y and X, the owners.
I confirm that Mr A has been residing at this property since 2nd December
2014 on a rolling contract at a rent of £xxx.00 per calendar month. This agreement
and terms and conditions therein will continue to apply until notice is served by either
party. The rent is currently up to date with no arrears.
I hereby consent to Mrs B, Mr A wife, to move into the flat which is
adequate accommodation for two adults.
If I can assist you further in your enquiries, please do not hesitate to call me on
either of the numbers at the foot of this letter.

Also i have another question , there is clause in the agreement which mention

To use the property as single provate dwelling and not to use it or any part of it for any other purpose nor to allow anyone else to do so

What single single private dwelling means , i cannot have any my wife to share ?

Please need advise

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:04 pm

I think in last paragraph it means from 'any other purpose' that it can't be used for business/commercial purpose because at start the landlord is agreeing to allow your wife to live.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

sak20099
- thin ice -

Tenancy Agreement copy Certified or not

Post by sak20099 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:47 pm

Hi guys,

i need advise i got copy of the tenancy agreement from the letting agent, however it is not certified from notary or solicitor but with a letting note attached confirming to be true copy of the original , is it satisfactory or do i need to get the original or get it certified from notary or post office ?

this is for spouse visa application