ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsoring Spouse as Taxi Driver

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gunner786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Sponsoring Spouse as Taxi Driver

Post by Gunner786 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:43 am

Hi, i have had 1 case rejected due to my boss not answering the home office telephone call and as a result of this i ended up leaving my job due to tensions and appeal has been rejected aswell because my boss didnt answer the calls again.

I am now going to start a new job. Either as a self employed taxi driver or a care worker.
I have heard if you work as a taxi driver for a private firm you get rejected and only if you work for uber/addison lee you get accepted.
If i work as a careworker how many payslips will i need?
What are the chances for me to be accepted as a careworker?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Sponsoring Spouse as Taxi Driver

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:54 am

Gunner786 wrote:I am now going to start a new job. Either as a self employed taxi driver or a care worker.
I have heard if you work as a taxi driver for a private firm you get rejected and only if you work for uber/addison lee you get accepted. Nonsense, it has nothing to do with who you work for but what your earnings are and the self employed documents you submit. Stop listening to everything you 'hear'.

If i work as a careworker how many payslips will i need? 6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements.

What are the chances for me to be accepted as a careworker? Again, it has NOTHING to do with they type of job you do and EVERYTHING to do with your salary.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Sponsoring Spouse as Taxi Driver

Post by seagul » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:05 pm

Working as a care worker for an agency/company as a worker is a better option for spouse visa purpose than a self employed taxi driver. For self employment especially as a taxi driver you will have to show a large of documents in comparison with care worker option where you just need 6 months payslips & bank statements and employer letter.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.