ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Request for passport return and health surcharge refund

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Meesha

Request for passport return and health surcharge refund

Post by Meesha » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:20 am

Dear Forum members,
My husband has successfully varied his application from tier1 Entrepreneur dependent to ILR (LR) almost 20 days back. We have not received his passports yet. He needs to travel back home.
1: how can he request for his passport return?
2: How will he get his health surcharge and fee refund for tier1 Entrepreneur dependent visa?
3: I have applied for my kids JCAP, i believe their fee for Tier1 entrepreneur visas will not be refunded; how can i claim for their health surcharge refund?

Thanks in advance

(I could not decide where i should post this query on this forum. As most of my case history is under Tier1 Entrepreneur so i am posting it here. However moderator can move it where it should be)

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Request for passport return and health surcharge refund

Post by zimba » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:32 pm

If the ILR was successful, then the documents should be with you very shortly. You should normally get the refunds too.
Better to contact UKVI: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi/visas-and-settlement
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:06 pm

Hi meesha did you had any further communication from HO since complex letter for T1 Ext .
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:21 pm

tier1in2014 wrote:Hi meesha did you had any further communication from HO since complex letter for T1 Ext .
This is not the topic or sub forum to ask Tier 1 Ent questions. Please post questions in the members topic in the Tier 1 Ent sub forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:42 am

I have not heard back anything after complex case letter. But we have varied/literally withdrew all the dependents applications; this might be delaying my application. Its my guess.

tier1in2014 wrote:Hi meesha did you had any further communication from HO since complex letter for T1 Ext .

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:43 am

Hi Meesha,

can I ask you how did ur husband vary, via post ? or in person ? and how long did it take for ILR to be approved ? also for how long your Tier 1 Ent. application been pending ?

thanks