ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan - Priority Visa Application (spouse)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zeksy1

Re: Pakistan - Priority Visa Application (spouse)

Post by zeksy1 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:33 pm

Hello everyone m V stress really need to know some information.Its my time line
1st application : 23rd sep 2015
Refused : 11th nov 2015
Appealed : 27th nov 2015
Review deadline : 14th April 2016
Hearing date : 22nd march 2017
I reapplied on 14th feb 2017 ( priority service ) before 6 weeks of my hearing date n m still waiting for my decision.
Now m confused if judge allows my appeal and decide to give me the visa then what will happen with my 2nd application.Or home office is delayin my 2nd application cux of my hearing date and they r also waiting for judge decision.M so frustrated dun knw what to do Many members on the forum applied after me n they got the decisions so m thinkin that they r delaying my case cux of judge decision.Wen i email HO they replied that it is delayed for further enquiries yeh two weeks ago my husband also got a call frm HO and they ask him some questions abt his job n ma date of birth etc.Plz help someone.

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:34 am

zeksy1 wrote:Hello everyone m V stress really need to know some information.Its my time line
1st application : 23rd sep 2015
Refused : 11th nov 2015
Appealed : 27th nov 2015
Review deadline : 14th April 2016
Hearing date : 22nd march 2017
I reapplied on 14th feb 2017 ( priority service ) before 6 weeks of my hearing date n m still waiting for my decision.
Now m confused if judge allows my appeal and decide to give me the visa then what will happen with my 2nd application.Or home office is delayin my 2nd application cux of my hearing date and they r also waiting for judge decision.M so frustrated dun knw what to do Many members on the forum applied after me n they got the decisions so m thinkin that they r delaying my case cux of judge decision.Wen i email HO they replied that it is delayed for further enquiries yeh two weeks ago my husband also got a call frm HO and they ask him some questions abt his job n ma date of birth etc.Plz help someone.
Priority applications are now taking around 10+ weeks to process, don't worry

AES90
- thin ice -

Post by AES90 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:43 am

Hi guys please please help

When you apply for priority visa -this option is not in the online application form. So do you pay the visa centre?

Please help BECAUSE appointment is tomorrow

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:41 pm

Today i recieved letter that my appeal has been allowed alhamdulillah bt as i submitted my 2nd application so my passport is already with home office..So here comes a prob any hepl..?

Nehakhan1
Newly Registered

Post by Nehakhan1 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:45 pm

This all is stressing me out so much :( I applied online on 27/03/17 and my husband gave his biometric on 3/05/17 And applied for priority service.. I hope we all get out replies soon

Nehakhan1
Newly Registered

Post by Nehakhan1 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:13 pm

Scotsgirl wrote:
zeksy1 wrote:Hello everyone i have a question m planning to reapply in febraury 2017 as my first application was rejected n nw m waitin fr ma court date as well which is on 22nd march 2017 so jz want to ask that can i reapply without withdrawing my appeal i knw some of the people many some months ago got their visas without withdrawin their appeal but now some months have passed n i was thinkin that may b rules are changed now.Help will be appreciated thanks..I really want to reapply bit dun wan to loose the first case as well...
Hey! As far as I know, you can either appeal or re apply the case. You cant do both the thing at one time.
Have you received a reply yet?

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Thu May 18, 2017 8:42 am

@nehakhan
M really stressful nowadays as I have reapplied on 14th feb 2017 n paid for priority service albut m still waiting for my decision.On the other side i had a court date on 22nd march 2017 judge allowed my appeal but unfortunately home office challenged the judge decision.So i don't know why they are not giving me my 2nd application decision cuz its been more then three months.I can't withdraw my appeal now only Homeoffice can withdraw it.M worried that may be they r not giving me my 2nd application decision cuz of appeal.M stuck with no way out so anyone can help me in this matter.

AES90
- thin ice -

Post by AES90 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:11 am

What's the status of your application? This is my first application and applied on 1st April with Priority. My application is yet to be assessed.

zeksy1 wrote:@nehakhan
M really stressful nowadays as I have reapplied on 14th feb 2017 n paid for priority service albut m still waiting for my decision.On the other side i had a court date on 22nd march 2017 judge allowed my appeal but unfortunately home office challenged the judge decision.So i don't know why they are not giving me my 2nd application decision cuz its been more then three months.I can't withdraw my appeal now only Homeoffice can withdraw it.M worried that may be they r not giving me my 2nd application decision cuz of appeal.M stuck with no way out so anyone can help me in this matter.

Nehakhan1
Newly Registered

Post by Nehakhan1 » Thu May 25, 2017 7:08 am

Hey everyone just a quick question I emailed home twice asking for a status update on my application but they haven't replied me is that normal? Shall I try calling them instead?