ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Service of decesion for application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ashar1122
Newly Registered

Service of decesion for application

Post by Ashar1122 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:59 pm

Hi my last application was flrfp. They send me a letter to come in reporting centre and collect the decesion from service of decesion.if my application is refused is any chance they can detain me there?i never get refusal in my application before.i came here in uk in 2007.please reply me your reply is much appreciated.

bathanza
United Kingdom

Re: Service of decesion for application

Post by bathanza » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:35 pm

Hi, many members have had the same letter and the chances of detainment is low, unless you are a hardened criminal (apart from overstaying etc.), others have said it's an ID check and decision given.

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

Ashar1122
Newly Registered

Re: Service of decesion for application

Post by Ashar1122 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:04 pm

Thanks a lot brother for your reply.two or three people replied in this forum received this kind of letter two got visa one got refusal with out appeal right,so I was confused because I consult with few Solisters they said they can detain you straightaway.may be they got first client who is facing this kind of situation.any forum members who attend service of decision and get refusal please reply me here it will help me a lot