ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Important Answers for FLR(M) Form Questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mani_younus
Newly Registered

Important Answers for FLR(M) Form Questions

Post by mani_younus » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:54 am

Hi All,

I hope senior members and Gurus can help me for my below queries regarding my extension of FLR(M) Visa. I have been granted Spouse Visa in april

2014 and now my visa is up for renewal. I have few confusions regarding some questions on the FLR(M) form.

My Questions are below.

Question 1: Have you ever been refused a visa for any country, including the UK?
My scenario:
A. My Student Visa extension within UK was refused, but later my visa was granted through appeal (In person appeal and Judge decided in my favor)

B. My Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa got refused as well. But later my visa was granted through appeal ((In person appeal and Judge decided that Home

office should consider my application again as one of the document was missing and they should have asked that document, which later they did

after judge ordered and i was granted the VISA)
So my query is should i mention these two refusals in the answer.

Question 2: When and where did you marry or enter a civil partnership?

My query is i had a civil ceremoney in the presence of Marriage registratr from the approved registery office.
I also had a religoius wedding after 1 week. Do i have to mention that ?

Question 3: In sextion 7.3 of FLR(M) form where they say to put CURRENT ANNUAL SALARY and Indicate which option you're relying on. I am relying on CATEGORY A. My Question is regarding CURRENT ANNAUL SALARAY.

Me and my wife are both in full time permanent employment and are with the same employer for over 1.5 YEARS. Do i have to put the CURRENT ANNUAL SALARY of both of us ( Mine + My wife salary)

Then an other issue is in October my wife got paid a little bit less than her usual salary. And the guidance notes say they will take the lowest amount in the last 6 months salary. So should i multiply the lowest amount of last 6 months and count that as a ANNUAL SALARY or should i mention her actual annual salary.

Same issue is with me. I was paid bit less in November salary than other months because of my sickness and i had to take an unpaid sick days and i was given Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) in that month. So i do just take the lowest pay in last 6 months and multiply it by 12 to mention my total annual salary.

At the end of section 7.3A of FLR(M) they say

You and your sponsor’s total combined income from salaried employment?

Do i have to put the CURRENT ANNUAL SALARY of both of us ( Mine + My wife salary)

Though the minimum financial requirement (in my case it is £18600.00) met with just my wife salary even after multiply it by lowest Salary of October. But as i am employed so i have to mention my income as well and that is why all this confusion.

I hope senior members and Gurus can help me.

Thanks
Kind Regards

mani_younus
Newly Registered

Re: Important Answers for FLR(M) Form Questions

Post by mani_younus » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:15 pm

Can anyone Please reply. I have an appointment next week.

Thanks
Kind Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:58 pm

Question 1: Have you ever been refused a visa for any country, including the UK?
My scenario:
A. My Student Visa extension within UK was refused, but later my visa was granted through appeal (In person appeal and Judge decided in my favor)

B. My Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa got refused as well. But later my visa was granted through appeal ((In person appeal and Judge decided that Home

office should consider my application again as one of the document was missing and they should have asked that document, which later they did

after judge ordered and i was granted the VISA)
So my query is should i mention these two refusals in the answer.
You must answer the question honestly. How did you answer this in 2014?
Question 2: When and where did you marry or enter a civil partnership?

My query is i had a civil ceremoney in the presence of Marriage registratr from the approved registery office.
I also had a religoius wedding after 1 week. Do i have to mention that ?
You can mention the religious marriage in the 'additional information' but it is the civil ceremony that HO is interested and the one that would be considered legal if the religious marriage was an Islamic one.
Question 3: In sextion 7.3 of FLR(M) form where they say to put CURRENT ANNUAL SALARY and Indicate which option you're relying on. I am relying on CATEGORY A. My Question is regarding CURRENT ANNAUL SALARAY.

Me and my wife are both in full time permanent employment and are with the same employer for over 1.5 YEARS. Do i have to put the CURRENT ANNUAL SALARY of both of us ( Mine + My wife salary)

Then an other issue is in October my wife got paid a little bit less than her usual salary. And the guidance notes say they will take the lowest amount in the last 6 months salary. So should i multiply the lowest amount of last 6 months and count that as a ANNUAL SALARY or should i mention her actual annual salary.

Same issue is with me. I was paid bit less in November salary than other months because of my sickness and i had to take an unpaid sick days and i was given Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) in that month. So i do just take the lowest pay in last 6 months and multiply it by 12 to mention my total annual salary.

At the end of section 7.3A of FLR(M) they say

You and your sponsor’s total combined income from salaried employment?

Do i have to put the CURRENT ANNUAL SALARY of both of us ( Mine + My wife salary)

Though the minimum financial requirement (in my case it is £18600.00) met with just my wife salary even after multiply it by lowest Salary of October. But as i am employed so i have to mention my income as well and that is why all this confusion.
You can rely on either ones income alone or on joint income. Have you read the guidance notes? How did you answer this in 2014?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mani_younus
Newly Registered

Post by mani_younus » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:33 am

You must answer the question honestly. How did you answer this in 2014?

Unfortunateley i cant remember it and i am unable to find the photocopy of my last filled form. i am thinking to mention these refusals as first i am being honest and 2nd i was granted visa so it shouldn't make any impact on the application.

You can mention the religious marriage in the 'additional information' but it is the civil ceremony that HO is interested and the one that would be considered legal if the religious marriage was an Islamic one.

oh okay. Thank you.

You can rely on either ones income alone or on joint income. Have you read the guidance notes? How did you answer this in 2014?[/quote]

Yes i did read the financial requirement guidance notes. But it is not very clear that whether i should put total annual salary which we are entitled to from contract and as confirmed my Employer through PROOF OD EMPLOYMENT letter or the total annual salary by multiplying the lowest salary to 12.

I was thinking to put total annual salary which i am entitled to and then i can write in cover letter about the lowest amount in last 6 months.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

I hope now my question is clear and you can shed some light.

mani_younus
Newly Registered

Post by mani_younus » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:42 am

Hi,

Can anyone please help me out. I have an appointment early next week.

Thanks
Kind Regards

mani_younus
Newly Registered

Post by mani_younus » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:14 pm

Hi All,

Can anyone please answer the below queries.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:22 pm

1. List the details of the refusal. HO will have ALL your records and will cross check.

2. Income based on letter from employer and contract. HO will do the calculation if necessary.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mani_younus
Newly Registered

Post by mani_younus » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:04 pm

Thanks CR001.

So i will mention the income on my employers letter on the form. I am thinking to mention the lowest salary of last 6 months in pay slip and will multiply it by 12 to make Case worker life easy, because the financial requirement met even by multiplying the lowest income of last 6 month by 12. And after adding my salary its way too high from minimum financial requirement i have to show.

yeah i have mentioned the two refusals and also mentioned that i was granted the visa's after successful appeals.

Thanks
Regards

mani_younus
Newly Registered

Post by mani_younus » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:41 am

Thank you everyone. I went yesterday and got the Extension. My appointment was at 09:00. They called me around 10:10 to check and input the initial information and they took my Bio metric around 10:30 and received the decision around 14:00. They apologized that it took long as there was an IT glitch and that is why it took long.

die_hard

Post by die_hard » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:59 pm

Hi mani_younus,

Congratulations !!

Could you post when you get biometric card. I would like to know how long it takes to biometric card to be delivered from the approval day.

Thanks.

mani_younus
Newly Registered

Post by mani_younus » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:41 pm

Hi Die_hard,

Sure i will.

mani_younus
Newly Registered

Post by mani_younus » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:28 pm

Hi,

My BRp first attempt of delivery was made on 25th April 2017. I missed the delivery and got it re-delivered today. So they tried to deliver it on the 8th working day. I hope that will help.

Thanks