ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does UK have Web Designing jobs?

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jnasir
Newly Registered

Does UK have Web Designing jobs?

Post by jnasir » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:24 pm

Hi all,

I am planning to come to UK, before that I want to make sure does UK have jobs for Web Designers?

Is finding jobs as a web designer is easy or it is too hard and like impossible to get job for designers?

digiboy
Newly Registered

Post by digiboy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:26 pm

Uk has massive market for webdesigners and graphic desiners.....every small shop in uk spend so much money for branding...cause the british look for branding....so every company spends money for flyers, websites and other form of branding...

i am a web/graphic designer...but came here for studies and i find it difficult to get a job...till now i havent received any calls...need is high but i dont know whats the problem...maybe i dont have experience...

if u have experience and mysql,php,ajax stuff u'll find it easy.....