ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Outstanding Balance

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Lexi1992
Newly Registered

Outstanding Balance

Post by Lexi1992 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Hi,
I've applied for naturalisation a while ago, i've received a letter from the home office that i need to go and get my biometrics done, which i have, however on the letter it says that i have an outstanding balance of £25 ! I have no idea how to pay it? Or what even is it..? Any ideas? I've tried phoning them however they didn't know what that was and told me to email ukbanationalityenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk
Im still waiting on the reply,
It also said that if i dont pay it my application may get declined!!
Any Help would be appreciated!
Cheers
Lex

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Outstanding Balance

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:01 pm

How much have they deducted for the fee already?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Lexi1992
Newly Registered

Post by Lexi1992 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:05 pm

Well the thing is the payment was declined as my bank blocked it thinking it was fraud. I've sent them another payment slip for £1236, waiting for them to deduct it, could that be a part of that full ammount or could it be something else i dont know about?
Thanks for the reply

hemant_lakhani

Post by hemant_lakhani » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:46 pm

I received letter from home office for biometrics which said:
"There is a balance of fee outstanding on your application. If you have not paid the full fee and enrolled your biometric within the specified timescales, your application may be rejected as invalid. Your application will not be considered and your fee will be refunded less an administration fee of £25 for each person included in the application."

This does not say how much is to be paid, which means full fees is to be paid. In my case it seems that NCS has not sent my payment slip, so I am sending the payment slip to home office again to pay full fees of £1236.