ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Resigned from current Company before applying EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp_india_2008
Newly Registered

Resigned from current Company before applying EC

Post by hsmp_india_2008 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:44 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have resigned from my current company and yet to apply for EC.

I have an employment offer letter from an employer in UK.

Can someone let me know if this will cause any problem in employer verification(INTEGRA) when I apply for EC.

Many Thanks

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:46 pm

Doubt it. But why do people resign before they are approved?

hsmp_india_2008
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_india_2008 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:05 pm

Hi SYH,

I had to resign due to personal reasons and that was my first company.

My employer in UK is sponsoring me for accomodation and initial settlement 3000 pounds(employer is giving the money as salary advance)

Please let me know if my resignation will cause any problem in EC?

Many Thanks.

apachegmf
Newly Registered

Post by apachegmf » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:03 pm

Cool Man , I don't think u have the problem.. In fact u can get the EC very fast just attach the new offer letter with application and also mention abt offer letter in application itself.

By the way how u searched the job, Pls let me know the recruiting process in UK, I heard getting job in IT field in UK is quite difficult.

I am Oracle DBA having 5 years of exp got the EC from 15-02-2008, applied to some companies but didn't got any response.

Pls let me the procedure for applying and let me know how difficult is to get job as Oracle DBA.

hsmp_india_2008
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by hsmp_india_2008 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:49 am

Hi Apachegmf

I was a bit worried, now a lot relieved. Thanks.

one of my close friend works there and got the job with the help of him in his company.

I will let you know the information that I know,
Think you should easily get it once you go there and start searching. I heard that you could earn more in contract jobs(6 months- 1 year), this will inturn help you in HSMP extension as well. And when you get a contract job through a job consultant in UK, the job consultant will get you one more job once the contract is over.

Keep in touch, I would be very glad to offer any help when you come to UK. Planning to apply for EC next week, lets hope I get my EC soon.

Many Thanks