ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JCAP and come confusion need some help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

JCAP and come confusion need some help

Post by khan_81 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:49 am

Hello all
I am applying for my naturalisation next month with JCAP pilot scheme. Question I am confused about passport application, is there a 2nd application for passport to fill in or just the AN1 form will do for joint application. Also there is no payment page in the application form. How do I go about it?
Many Thanks

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: JCAP and come confusion need some help

Post by khan_81 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:52 am

Also Advanced Practitioner Sonographer (member of Health and Care Professionals Council HCPC) qualifies as a professional referee?
Thanks
Last edited by khan_81 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:52 am

You can pick up a passport application form from the Post Office to include with your BC application.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:29 pm

Anyone ?
khan_81 wrote:Also Advanced Practitioner Sonographer (member of Health and Care Professionals Council HCPC) qualifies as a professional referee?
Thanks

JAYSON65
Nigeria

Post by JAYSON65 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:17 pm

What is JCAP and how does it apply for citizenship applications please?.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:28 pm

JAYSON65 wrote:What is JCAP and how does it apply for citizenship applications please?.
Please post this question in your own topic instead of tagging onto another member's thread.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:25 am

Joint Citizenhip and Passport Scheme.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.