ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RC application need help please

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rahmsye
United Kingdom

RC application need help please

Post by rahmsye » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:50 am

Hi i BC my wife non eea lived in Ireland for about seven months. I worked we registered with doctors and because of my Diabetes I was ue to have laser treatment in Ireland. We also got swimming passes library cards and even partook in dancing classes. My wife also got pregnant in Ireland but sadly our daughter passed away in mid term. We left Ireland as it became difficult to live without family close by although we had a friend there it was not the same. We applied for FP and arrived in the Uk. Since then they made changes to the regulations we applied for RC on the 1st of Dec the website was not updated so we are currently trying to send them more information.

My question is;
1) would this satisfy the HO in regards to living in Ireland genuinely or wold they see it as circumventing immigration rules.

2) Would they still asses my case based on the new regulation or the old one I have taken screenshots of this to prove they did not update the website.

3) My wife previously applied for family visit visa while we were apart when I was in Uk this was to attend her graduation but it was rejected stating that she had no ties to her home country and the second time was to see family again not to live here as were planning to go to Ireland but she forget to state on the application that she had previously been rejected. They did not ban her as they normally would they simply stated that we should apply for spousal visa. Do we have to put this down on the application for RC if so would this affect decision.

Thank for any help.