ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

work and study

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TGracias
Newly Registered

work and study

Post by TGracias » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:52 pm

Hi,
I started residing in the UK from August 2009 and was self employed till august 2011. from august 2011 till date I continue to be a full time employee. However in August 2015 till date I also started a full time course at the university and reduced my work hour from the usual forty to twenty in 2016, due to classes. Never did I apply for comprehensive sickness insurance as I was not aware of it, nor was I mentioned about it. can my case for residency be granted due to my first six years of being a worker or will I still be required to show CSI as I started studying in August 2015? I am still a permanent employee and do 20 hrs each week.
thanks in advance, I look forward to your suggestions.