ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FP refused! HO ignored and not reviewed submitted documents.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mpmp16
Newly Registered

FP refused! HO ignored and not reviewed submitted documents.

Post by Mpmp16 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:51 pm

Hello everyone!
Thanks for reading my post!
Yesterday my husband got refusal of family permit, he applied around 3 weeks ago. I need help because decision says that we did not submit any supporting documents like photos, proof of communication etc..
problem is that we did submit all this documents, and looks like documents been simply ignored!
Please see the decision:
*You state you last met your spouse on 22 January 2017 but do not state how you maintain contact. You have provided SMS texts from 10 to 22 May 2016 but no other evidence of contact between you and your wife by any means. You have failed to provide evidence of your wedding ceremony such as photos and have provided no evidence of meetings between you and your spouse.
- we did provide around 50 various photos from our wedding ceremony showing guests invited and photographs of us with different family members.
-we did provide Whats app chats ( 400pages), whats app calls, Skype records and SMS texts from beginning till present of our relationship.

- We did provide various photographs from our meetings, ( each of them dated accordingly and explained the place where its taken), same as visa stamps, flight tickets, and flight boarding passes.
Farthermore we did provide photos from the time we lived together in UK.

* Furthermore you state that you are financially supported by your wife and while you have provided copies of her payslips and bank statements this do not demonstrate any founds being send from your wife to you as you state.
We did submit above mentioned bank statements and payslips, however to support my treaty rights requirements !! not as they state to show bank transfers made from me to him. My husband lives with his parents and he has no spendings, as his parents pays for everything. We did explain that in a cover letter!

*I therefore refuse your EEA family permit application because I am not satisfied that you meet all of the requirements of regulation 7 off the immigration (EEA) regulations 2016.

According to what Emigration officer state we did not provide sufficient evidence of our relationship.
However our application was prepared by the solicitor and all points were covered, same as the documents submitted. I have the bad feeling that someone did not even look in the application as if they would, they would find cover letter with the list of the documents submitted and 2 of our statements ( 6 pages each) mine and my husband's explaining circumstances of our relationship.
Is that even possible that someone could be so incompetent to not review the application?
Is there anyone who had similar circumstances?
Me and my husband going to reapply however I am worried that the same thing might happen again.
Is there anything I could to to prevent this? Should I raise any complaint?
Thanks to everyone who would be eager to share your experience with me.

marcopolo77
Newly Registered

Re: FP refused! HO ignored and not reviewed submitted docume

Post by marcopolo77 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:14 am

It's not a surprise. Same happened to me.

I have provided all the required documents and more, prepared by a lawyer in due form, and been rejected on some reasons that are completely false.

Nothing you can do about it except:
1- reapply, provide more proofs, but that might never been enough.
2- appeal (the appeal is handed over to a judge, who is most probably less stupid than the HO......) but it takes time... yes...

Sorry to say but the HO ECO's based in Asia are not the most competent persons.... so, good luck.. :(

SeekingRest
Newly Registered

Post by SeekingRest » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:05 pm

marcopolo77 wrote:2- appeal (the appeal is handed over to a judge, who is most probably less stupid than the HO......) but it takes time... yes...
How much time would you say on average? Am I right in thinking that one would surely get justice in the end through this process because it is more thorough?
Sorry to say but the HO ECO's based in Asia are not the most competent persons.... so, good luck.. :(
Did she say her husband is based in Asia? I have similar troubles with Chinese officials at the application centre, who have not sent off all documents properly TWICE now, see my post here eea-route-applications/eea-fm-refused-a ... l#p1471553

Mpmp16
Newly Registered

Post by Mpmp16 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:37 pm

Dear marcopolo77 thanks for your reply
May I ask what happened exactly with your application? did you reapply and did they issued FP already? or maybe you still waiting for a decision? I am just curious how HO will react to my second application so I will appreciate if you share your experience?

Tamandua

Post by Tamandua » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:06 pm

This seems to be happening to A LOT of people!

I think their system is flaw. I would say it's pointless re-applying if the HO is unable to receive the relevant documents. Or are they pretending that they never received them as an excuse to refuse applications? :roll:

Maybe appeal.