ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accommodation Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sean0101
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa - What Options - Pls Help

Post by Sean0101 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:44 am

Hello

I need to apply for a spouse visa for my family in india

I am a director of a company where I do not hold any shares and have been taking 7500 a year gross salary

Now I need to apply in June

Can I take the balance amount as dividends under category C

To cover the salary upto 23000 as I also have a dependant

Couple of questions

Is there a limit to the dividends I can take every month

Also as a director of a company with no shares am I bound with any financial years or can show just the previous 12 months salary

Also if I take dividends in the month of March April and June to make up the required amount do I need any other document apart from the dividend vouchers

Also self assessments are done uptill March. How will I pay tax on the dividend or am I not required to pay the tax until the next self assessment for dividend taken in April may June

Thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Dividends as directors

Post by Wanderer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:49 am

Sean0101 wrote:Hello

I need to apply for a spouse visa for my family in india

I am a director of a company where I do not hold any shares and have been taking 7500 a year gross salary

Now I need to apply in June

Can I take the balance amount as dividends under category C

To cover the salary upto 23000 as I also have a dependant

Couple of questions

Is there a limit to the dividends I can take every month

Also as a director of a company with no shares am I bound with any financial years or can show just the previous 12 months salary

Also if I take dividends in the month of March April and June to make up the required amount do I need any other document apart from the dividend vouchers

Also self assessments are done uptill March. How will I pay tax on the dividend or am I not required to pay the tax until the next self assessment for dividend taken in April may June

Thanks
If you are not a shareholder you cannot take any dividend.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Sean0101
Newly Registered

Post by Sean0101 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:53 am

Thanks for the reply

Can I take bonus or incentives every month for the next 3 months and make up the reunited salary

Sean0101
Newly Registered

Incentives and bonus

Post by Sean0101 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:55 am

Hello

I need to apply for spouse visa for my wife and my child from India

I am currently a Director of a company and with no shareholding and taking £7500 per year gross salary- Falling under Cat-A

I am short by around £16000

I was told I cannot take dividends as i am not a share holder

Can I take incentives and bonus for the next 3 months saying roughly 5500 a month to match up with the required salary for them to get their visa

Thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am

Sean0101 wrote:Thanks for the reply

Can I take bonus or incentives every month for the next 3 months and make up the reunited salary
You could under PAYE but obviously that would not qualify you under Cat. A.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Sean0101
Newly Registered

AR Refused-Can I re-apply

Post by Sean0101 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:57 pm

Hello

I applied for PBS dependant visa with my husband who applied for ILR under tier 1 route

Jan 5-207 we got refused and I got refused based on my husbands decision

In Jan we applied for an AR together without a separate AR for the dependants based on the rules

Feb 14 my husband got a approval however dependants were refused stating a reason that the initial caseworker considered them as a separate application

we applied for an fresh AR which on March 16 got refused as an invalid AR

The entire process above is based on assumption by the AR team that the applications were not sent or applied together which is wrong

Now after the second AR refusal can I apply fresh within 14 days and can i apply the same PBS route although my husband now holds an ILR

Will I be considered as an over stayer
if the application is approved- will I be considered as an over stayer

If the application is refused can go back to the home country and apply fresh on spouse visa straight away

Please suggest

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: AR Refused-Can I re-apply

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:05 pm

How does this question relate to your other post, which is different :?:

post1467470.html#p1467470
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sean0101
Newly Registered

Post by Sean0101 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:14 pm

There are a few thoughts going in

The bonus question was a thought which we may plan which relates to fresh application from India

The current question relates to re-applying from UK itself within 14 days of the 2nd AR refusal

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:25 pm

Sean0101 wrote:There are a few thoughts going in

The bonus question was a thought which we may plan which relates to fresh application from India

The current question relates to re-applying from UK itself within 14 days of the 2nd AR refusal
Topics Merged (click), please keep all questions on the same application/issue in a single thread (this one).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sean0101
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa - What Options - Pls Help

Post by Sean0101 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:30 pm

Many thanks

Kindly provide your thoughts on the same as well please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:06 pm

immigration-for-family-members/ar-rejec ... 27744.html
Sarika wrote:Dear Team,

I would really appreciate if you could advise me on my case please.
Background of my case:

1. 21.09.16- My husband applied for accelerated ILR on from Tier 1 Entrepreneur on generating min £5mn rev. Together with his application, both me and and our child applied for PBS dependants from Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependants. Please note that the fact that we applied together was clearly mentioned in our legal reps, enclosures and under section M on dependant application forms (we ticked yes for applying at thesame time as the main applicant).

2. 06/1/17, ILR application was rejected on the grounds that reqd turnover was not generated. On the same date, our PBS dependant applications were also refused.

3. 18/1/17- AR was filed on the grounds that turnover was incorrectly calculated. Dependants were included in this AR since the applications were originally part of application of the main applicant and were submitted together.

4. 14.2.17- AR was accepted and the decision was overturned granting the main applicant ILR. The same letter also stated that dependants were not considered as part of the AR as they were not part of your original applications and are advised to submit a sepearte AR in their own right.

5. 15.2.17- Section 120 (removal) were received by myself and for our child (dependants) to leave UK

6. 17.02.17- Email was sent to the Admin Review Team explaining our stand that since dependants' applications were submitted with the main applicant. Hence a separate AR was not filed for the dependants. This email included all the letters, copy of our legal reps, postal evidences for proof. Please note here that there was to and fro communication between HO and our solicitor on 19/01, 28/01 on the separate AR. Our soicitor was advised for separte AR for dependants and in reply, he explained that under no legal provisions we need to submit a separate AR for dependants as the applications were part of the application of the main applicant and should be considered together. This was agreed by the case worker (we do have the name as communications were done over the telephone). However on the basis of the letter dated 14.2.17 a separate AR was filed for us as dependants.

7. 21.02.17- Received an email from AR team apologising and acknowledging that the AR was recvd and no removal should take place. He also explined that since "the original application were submitted separately albeit at the same time they have been treated by the original case working team as sole applications which means that an administrative review application needs to be submitted separately for each sole application.I appreciate the frustration you have encountered and again apologise and we will endeavour to process the applications as soon as possible."

8. 16.3.17- Our AR was rejected on the grounds that it was submitted after 14 days days of our refusal dated 6.1.17

Please advise the best possible action that we can take now. Can i apply for fresh new application within 14 days of my AR rejection letter dated 16.3.17? If yes the under which visa category and will i be an overstayer after 14 days. We dont want to be an overstayer at any cost. Should i leave UK and my husband can follow MP route. Should we apply fresh new application from India? Help please as we are v frustrated with how our case has been handled by HO.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:04 pm

Sarika wrote:7. 21.02.17- Received an email from AR team apologising and acknowledging that the AR was recvd and no removal should take place. He also explined that since "the original application were submitted separately albeit at the same time they have been treated by the original case working team as sole applications which means that an administrative review application needs to be submitted separately for each sole application.I appreciate the frustration you have encountered and again apologise and we will endeavour to process the applications as soon as possible."

8. 16.3.17- Our AR was rejected on the grounds that it was submitted after 14 days days of our refusal dated 6.1.17
By granting husband's AR, they had already admitted to their mistakes. They should correct their original mistakes for his dependants and not refuse dependants' subsequent ARs on a technicality. If they didn't make the initial mistakes, then these ARs would be entirely unnecessary in the first place.

Were the refused ARs made by the same team as the one that sent the apology email?

Send/email the copy of the rejection to the team that made the apology and state that the ARs' rejections due to out-of-time are unreasonable. Such a refusal demonstrates the insincerity of their apology. Perhaps also cc details to the Chief Inspector for his next report.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Sean0101
Newly Registered

Cat A spouse visa

Post by Sean0101 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:54 pm

Hello

I am planning to apply for a spouse visa for my wife and dependant for my son from india

Under cat A for income I have a few questions

Does the employment need to be a fun time employment

I take directors salary which carries no assigned hours

Will it qualify

Also can I take bonus and add that to my income to cover the shortfall

Exp. directors salary. 700*12 for 10 months. 7000
Last 2 months 700+ bonus of 8000 for 2 months = 8700 a month making it 17400 for last 2 months

Total income in last 12 years. 17400+7000

Sean0101
Newly Registered

Re: Cat A spouse visa

Post by Sean0101 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:59 pm

Also need help in accommodation

I currently reside in a one bed flat with separate Spam and living room

Is it sufficient for husband wife and a child under 5

Do I need to submit any report from the estate agent with the application

Sean0101
Newly Registered

Accommodation Spouse visa

Post by Sean0101 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:38 am

Hello

I need to apply for aspouse visa for my wife and my child from India

I have have the required salary of £23K+ every month

My question is does the amount of rent I pay or I show in my contract have any effect on the visa

For example I take a 1 bed house which is around £950 pm

Can they question or reject on the basis that you earn roughly £1600 a month and rent is £950 or they just go by the checklist of salary and a valid accommodation

thanks

AES90
- thin ice -

Re: Accommodation Spouse visa

Post by AES90 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:08 pm

Hi,

If you earn above the threshold on a salaried job then monthly rent don't be taken into account neither will any small to medium monthly costs. That's why the minimum income threshold was created. You will however need to get a property report done on your flat to ensure it is suitable for another person.

Sean0101
Newly Registered

Post by Sean0101 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:09 pm

Many thanks

How can i get the property report done or a letter from the landlord be sufficient

Thanks

AES90
- thin ice -

Post by AES90 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:17 pm

You'll need to get a housing report done by a surveyor or local council. They count about £120. Here's the link to the people I used weblink removed

This needs to be done within 28 days of online application so you'll need to time it properly.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:40 pm

AES90 wrote:You'll need to get a housing report done by a surveyor or local council. They count about £120. Here's the link to the people I used weblink removed
Kindly refrain from posting third party weblinks. This is not permitted on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:41 pm

Sean0101 wrote:Hello

I need to apply for aspouse visa for my wife and my child from India

I have have the required salary of £23K+ every month

My question is does the amount of rent I pay or I show in my contract have any effect on the visa

For example I take a 1 bed house which is around £950 pm

Can they question or reject on the basis that you earn roughly £1600 a month and rent is £950 or they just go by the checklist of salary and a valid accommodation

thanks
Topics Merged AGAIN (click), please keep all questions on the same application/issue in a single thread (this one).

If you are the sole occupier of a property you DO NOT need a property inspection report.
Char (CR001 not Casa)