ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) documents to prove genuine and subsisting relationshi

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cosak
United Kingdom

FLR(M) documents to prove genuine and subsisting relationshi

Post by cosak » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:58 pm

hi guys, please can anyone advice me on FLR (M)... wife and stepdaughter... i just want to know what documents i will need to provide with FLR(M) application...

Will i need to provide our chat history and photographs which I provided for their spouse and child dependent visa??

What documents will I have to provide to prove that we have living together for 2.6 years in a genuine and subsisting relationship??... please can anyone give me a list of the above...i will be very grateful so that i could start working on it... thanks a lot...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) documents to prove genuine and subsisting relatio

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:07 pm

As the rules at at the moment (and they can change), you will have to prove cohabitation for 2 years. Suggest read FLR(M) page 60 to 64 as it gives a list of documents that HO would expect to see.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -04-17.pdf
Will i need to provide our chat history and photographs which I provided for their spouse and child dependent visa??
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:09 pm

You need a minimum of 6 pieces of evidence in joint names spread as evenly as possible throughout the 2.5 year qualifying period as proof that you are living together and the relationship is subsisting. If you don't have sufficient jointly you will have to submit 6 each in single names.

These should be from at least 3 different sources, such as Council tax statement, utility bills, NHS letters/registration, joint tenancy or mortgage, bank or credit card statements.

Chat logs & photos aren't required as they don't show co-habitation.

Edit: Beaten by CR001
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:43 am

so:

doctors surgery

joint bank account

council tax

gas/electric bill

water bill

virgin media bill ?