ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependant query

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raja1382

PBS dependant query

Post by raja1382 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:27 pm

Hi Gurus,

I have query related to a question in PBS dependant partner and child application form.

I have got my ILR in 2015 and citizenship in 2016 via T2 ICT 5 year route.
My dependants entered UK on T2ICT dependant visa in 2013 with 2 years and extended again in 2015 under same category after which i have received my ILR. Currently I am british citizen. Their T2 ICT dependent visa is getting expired in next month. Hence I am advised to apply PBS dependant visa to extend the same.

However I have come across a question for both partner, child in application form - " do you have access to public funds?" I have selected NO for both of them in application. As i received my ILR, I started claiming Child benefit for my child from 2015 based on visa status. My wife and myself have joint account and I am submitting bank statements of them to show maintenance of funds required for PBS visa now. In bank statements, there is mention of Child benefit credited to our joint account.
Does this have any impact on pbs dependant application as i have selected NO for question above in application?
Do I need to mention in covering letter about this that child benefits claimed as based on my visa status?

Kindly help me with above query.

Thanks
Raj