ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UPGRADE FROM POSTAL TO PREMIUM (SETO) Six year route.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KingJAY1
Newly Registered

UPGRADE FROM POSTAL TO PREMIUM (SETO) Six year route.

Post by KingJAY1 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Hi All

I posted my documents,SET O ,for ILR after completing six years on LTR.

I am trying to book an appointment to upgrade my postal application to premium service,I filled in the application form and payment details online.The first attempt to book was on 5 April 2017 at 09:30am ,I received an automated reply stating the service had been temporarily closed.

The next day,I sent another email with forms attached at 07:54 am and had no response.I tried again today at 08:01 still no reply.

Is this service for real? I chose the £500 fee which is the fee required for those wanting to upgrade and attend in person.

Shall I keep trying?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank You

KingJay1

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UPGRADE FROM POSTAL TO PREMIUM (SETO) Six year route.

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:07 pm

It is up to HO to approve your request. Not everyone who requests the upgrade to premium gets approval to do it.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

KingJAY1
Newly Registered

Re: UPGRADE FROM POSTAL TO PREMIUM (SETO) Six year route.

Post by KingJAY1 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:49 am

Okay,do you suggest I try again? Thanks for reply.