ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WoW!! Need Some guidance please !!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alladinn
Newly Registered

WoW!! Need Some guidance please !!!

Post by alladinn » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:24 pm

I am very very grateful for this forum and the wonderful community behind it, who are always readily available to support & help .. in times when we need the most!!

My Friend is in a dire situation need some guidance if possible..

He is on a T2 visa due to expire 1st week next month, His sponsor (A grade) is willing to extend, however they have had some changes in personell and log in credentials have been miss placed. They have been back and forth with HM and is being worked on.. However this is taking rather long and with each passing day enxiety is increasing. All necessary docs have been provided to HM to reinstate their account .. it is just matter of time and cannot be expedited..

So now comes the Big Question..

1. What if ? They do not get access or are unable to get CoS out before the current T2 visa expires? What options does my friend have?

He has been here since 2009, done masters, got married, and now have their young kids in school, established life and family here .. if he has to exit like in this clif - edged fashion this will have immense consequences.. for all of them.. especially we are just taking about few weeks here or there ..

What options does he have ?if so which one FLR HR? IR?

Please advise..

Many thanks!! & Very Grateful!

alladinn
Newly Registered

Re: WoW!! Need Some guidance please !!!

Post by alladinn » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Apologies for being impatient .. could the gurus please spare a moment here..

alladinn
Newly Registered

Re: WoW!! Need Some guidance please !!!

Post by alladinn » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:47 pm

any one?