ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Going on holidays - will I be let back into the UK?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ausguy6624
Newly Registered

Going on holidays - will I be let back into the UK?

Post by ausguy6624 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:06 pm

Australian citizen travelling wife eea wife and 2 kids.

I've applied for PR and am waiting on a CoA. We've received our passports back but they didn't send my Immigration Status document or our marriage certificate back. (I do have a photo copy of both though.) My immigration status document expires after we get back.

Will I be given a hard time trying to enter the country again? Can I ask for a 1A stamp/permit even though my current permit isn't expired yet?

Thanks!

vinny

Re: Going on holidays - will I be let back into the UK?

Post by vinny » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:09 pm

Casa wrote:No need to open multiple threads with the same question. Please wait until someone can advise in your original thread.
eea-route-applications/non-eea-travelli ... l#p1472911
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.