ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Visa - Issues?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ravi19
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Visa - Issues?

Post by Ravi19 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:00 am

I have been offered a job from “A” rated company where they posted a vacancy in Feb for 28 days. I Applied through same and got selected. This company applied for RCoS on 3Rd Apr and Next day they got a query requesting RLMT details which they provided on same day with URL's of add posted along with the copy of contract which they provided me as well. My salary mentioned is 29500 P.A. And my joining date is 2nd June. The allocation date for April was 11th but they informed me that till date it showed that my application is under review in their SMS system.
My question is…
1. Is this kind of delays, a normal thing?
2. Is it something to do with RLMT?
3. Is salary an issue? as per new rules it should be £30000.
4. Should we wait for longer or should we request for COS outside allocation time if possible.
I am afraid we gave very little time between application and joining date. Can this be an issue for not getting RCoS till now.
Requesting for some reply soon so as to act accordingly.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 Visa - Issues?

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:30 am

Kindly refrain from tagging your question onto other members topics. Suggest be patient and wait for someone to respond to your post.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.