ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit, what to do next?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Karan94
Newly Registered

EEA Family Permit, what to do next?

Post by Karan94 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:18 am

I would like to know how can I extend my eea family permit visa? I have got EEA family permit visa as dependent children over 21.
How can I extend my visa? Reading the previous topics, I have understood that I need to apply for Residence Card.
But if I start working here in UK, I will be no more dependent on my parents. So, can I still apply for Residence Card? Because they want the proof of evidence as dependent children. Is it enough as a proof of dependency the fact I will still live with my parents and they will pay for my accommodation and other utility bills?

I was thinking to apply for RC before I start working somewhere. But I don't know if it may create a problem later? Do I need to tell them that I have started working even if I have applied previously?

Will they send me any confirmation letter that they have received my application? How long does it take to get a response from them?

Is there any number to contact them?

Thank you for your help