ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JCAP payment no deducted

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sarwan

JCAP payment no deducted

Post by sarwan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:08 pm

Gurus,
I have applied my naturalization through JCAP Reading. I have witnessed based on the timeline shared by other users, the fee normally deducted within a week or within 2 weeks as per "CR001" comments .
I'm on my week three, money hasn't gone from my account yet.

Checked with my Bank no transaction has been declined in the recent weeks. Appreciate if anyone can share their experience or feed back please.

Category: Tier 1 5 years + 1 year ILR

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: JCAP payment no deducted

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:25 pm

Perhaps a rush of applications being submitted BEFORE the fee increase on 6th April has caused a delay.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sarwan

Post by sarwan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:01 pm

Thanks & appreciate your Input, this year was little increase in fee compared to the last years..... even if you look the timeline for naturalization April 2017. Couple of guys fees has been deducted within 2 week window.

sharmao
United Kingdom

Post by sharmao » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:32 pm

I am in the same boat applied on 31st March via NCS Camden and still waiting for the fee to be deducted. One of my friend applied just a day before on 30th March via same NCS and he got mail on 10/04 and money deducted as well so not sure why there is a delay.

The only difference I can see between his and my application is that his got to HO on 31st March and mine got delivered on 03rd April due to the weekend in between but there could be other things like a rush of applications etc. Hopefully the fee should get deducted in next couple of days.

Regards,
sharmao

sarwan

Post by sarwan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:55 pm

I have received my confirmation today, money has been deducted from my account & confirmation e-mail shortly followed. It happens at Week 3 - deduction\confirmation e-mail.