ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

which application form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tiredoftiers

which application form

Post by tiredoftiers » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:00 pm

Just a quick one please

a wife who came to UK on a dependent visa of her husband's Tier 1 entrepreneur that her husband later successfully changed for ILR for himself while wife is still a dependent of Tier1 entrepreneur which is now expiring in a month time. (they have 2 British born children as well)

Which visa is she now switching in to keeping in mind that family meets all the requirements but income ?

is it FLRfp or some different application that this woman needs?
thanks

vinny

Re: which application form

Post by vinny » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:29 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

tiredoftiers

Post by tiredoftiers » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:35 pm

Thanks Vinny for the link(s) useful but i still couldnot find the precise answer
Below therefore are more information help yu determine which form or the cat.
Husband qualified for ILR based up on long residency back end of 2015 and switched as tier1 ent. Wife came to UK in beginning of 2015.

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:02 pm

If they granted husband ILR under Long residence, then wife should switch to FLR(M).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

tiredoftiers

Post by tiredoftiers » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:34 pm

thanks Vinny
I have been out to another country took me sometime before I could get back here

under given scenario Form or cat. FM(M) seems to be the right one but issue being financially incapacitated in terms of meeting income threshold hinders eligibility.

taking above in account will this be FLR(FP) or is it still FM(M) where an applicant to resort to 10 years route?

fuss is about choosing the right application form

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:48 pm

FLR(FP) Partner 10 year route. If granted, you may be able to apply for long residence if you complete 10 years before the FLR(FP) period has passed.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

saifkhanmassbow
Newly Registered

Post by saifkhanmassbow » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:03 am

Hi all sorry to catching you guys in the middle,
i have same problem but in diffrent way. please kindly a serious advice needed.
my wife and my son who came to UK on a dependent visa of husband's Post study work visa (PSW)in 2013 april. 2014 May husband apply for Tier 1 entrepreneur that her husband later successfully wife and son also move to same visas. husband changed for ILR for himself in december 2016 while wife and son is still a dependent of Tier1 entrepreneur which is now expiring in a month time. also want to mention have to daughter who born in UK.
i cant met the financial requirement of 6month wage slip because ihave only 4 month wage slip till her new application.
please advice which visa i need to apply also when my and son will illegible for ilr
kind regards

saifkhanmassbow
Newly Registered

Post by saifkhanmassbow » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:08 am

saifkhanmassbow wrote:Hi all sorry to catching you guys in the middle,
my wife and my son who came to UK on a dependent visa of husband's Post study work visa (PSW)in 2013 april.
2014 May husband apply for Tier 1 entrepreneur that her husband later successfully wife and son also move to same visas.
husband changed for ILR for himself in december 2016 while wife and son is still a dependent of Tier1 entrepreneur which is now expiring in a month time. also want to mention have 2 daughter who born in UK.
i cant met the financial requirement of 6month wage slip because ihave only 4 month wage slip till her new application.
please advice which visa i need to apply also when my wife and son will illegible for ilr.
kind regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:56 am

saifkhanmassbow wrote:
saifkhanmassbow wrote:Hi all sorry to catching you guys in the middle,
my wife and my son who came to UK on a dependent visa of husband's Post study work visa (PSW)in 2013 april.
2014 May husband apply for Tier 1 entrepreneur that her husband later successfully wife and son also move to same visas.
husband changed for ILR for himself in december 2016 while wife and son is still a dependent of Tier1 entrepreneur which is now expiring in a month time. also want to mention have 2 daughter who born in UK.
please advice which visa i need to apply also when my wife and son will illegible for ilr.
kind regards
Please post this in your own topic rather than tagging onto another member's thread, which causes confusion.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.