ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI - Documents to be Uploaded

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

thewind
Newly Registered

OCI - Documents to be Uploaded

Post by thewind » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Hello All,

I am planning to apply for OCI.

I have complete the part a and and part b of the OCI application online and now its asking me to upload the documents.

Based on various threads, I understand I need to upload documents under following 2 categories:
1. Current Passport - one pdf containing Naturalization cert. + British Pasport
2. Indian Origin Proof - one pdf containing Surrender Cert. + Surrendered Indian Passport.

My question is do I need to scan all the pages on the British and India Passport
or
only (Details +photo) page of British Passport and (First + last + non blank) pages of Indian Passport.

Please help.

Regards.

thewind
Newly Registered

Re: OCI - Documents to be Uploaded

Post by thewind » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:03 pm

Hello, please reply... I have got my appointment later this week.

Thanks ...

tjoseph
Newly Registered

Post by tjoseph » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:43 am

Why didn't you have the patience to read what other's have done in similar circumstance?
It's clearly stated on the vfs webpage and when there are size restrictions on everything you upload, i'm not sure how anyone could manage to upload the scan of all the pages of a passport.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:26 am

tjoseph wrote:Why didn't you have the patience to read what other's have done in similar circumstance?
It's clearly stated on the vfs webpage and when there are size restrictions on everything you upload, i'm not sure how anyone could manage to upload the scan of all the pages of a passport.
User posted in mid March and likely already attended their appointment. :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.