ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Entry Clearance TB test

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

elizabethgrantsmith
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Entry Clearance TB test

Post by elizabethgrantsmith » Sun May 08, 2016 1:10 am

A friend of mine recently received an Entry Clearance spouse visa in Pakistan. Her husband is also in Pakistan at present. The home office posted all the documents including TB test certificate back to her husband's address in the UK while he is in Pakistan. The question is can she travel with him without the TB test certificate and Marriage certificate as all the documents are posted in the UK and the couple are in Pakistan? or She will not be allowed an entry without a TB certificate?

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa Entry Clearance TB test

Post by ILR1980 » Sun May 08, 2016 2:23 am

How they got visa without providing TB certificate as original TB certificate is required document before getting entry clearance Visa. I think UK Sheffield office keep original TB certificate so people either have photocopy of tb certificate or no TB certificate at the time of arrival.

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Sun May 08, 2016 9:13 am

She should have no problem at the UK border with a valid entry clearance. The worst that can happen is some delay while the BFO makes background checks (if s/he so chooses)

aanu0607
Newly Registered

Post by aanu0607 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:56 pm

elizabethgrantsmith wrote:A friend of mine recently received an Entry Clearance spouse visa in Pakistan. Her husband is also in Pakistan at present. The home office posted all the documents including TB test certificate back to her husband's address in the UK while he is in Pakistan. The question is can she travel with him without the TB test certificate and Marriage certificate as all the documents are posted in the UK and the couple are in Pakistan? or She will not be allowed an entry without a TB certificate?
hi, my husband is in the same position, did your friend and his wife have any issue gaining entrance? my husband is coming in next week but we have not recieved our documents from home office yet.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:01 pm

This thread is almost one year old and member elizabethgrantsmith hasn't visited the forum for 8 months :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.