ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR application invalid and IS.151a(EEA) IS.151b(EEA)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Den12
Newly Registered

PR application invalid and IS.151a(EEA) IS.151b(EEA)

Post by Den12 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:19 pm

We applied for document certifying permanent residency for my wife and children and Permanent residency card for myself the non EU a month before my residence card expired, after almost four weeks waiting for the home office to deduct the payment, we got all our documents back that they could not withdraw the money's so application was invalid by then I had two days left for my residence card to expire and unfortunately at that period my wife and I were at a crossroad, it took some intervention and counselling and things are getting better gradually. It took almost two weeks for us to get to the stage of reapplying which we eventually did through a solicitor.
On our second application we received acknowledgement for all applicants and I have also done biometrics but a day before my biometrics letter came I got the IS.151B and IS.151A letter from home office saying I have no further leave to remain as my EEA visa has ran out and my subsequent application has been rejected.
We immediately went to the solicitors who sent a letter to Sheffield regarding this and that we have made a second application which have been acknowledged and biometrics done, we thought notting about it again and we're looking forward to the coa arriving anytime soon, unfortunately we got another letter today IS.96 saying that I do not have leave to remain and they put some restrictions, I must remain at my address, most not work or engage in any business activities, must sign at my local reporting service until further notice, but if you are EEA or Family member of EEA who's EEA sponsor is caring out treaty rights you can work but must inform them immediately.
Now my first day of reporting is almost two weeks, We tried calling, number ain't going through, not sure if fax was received because no receipt from fax machine, went there, security people said until my appointment date nothing can be done more over I will only come to sign my paper work. My question is
Has anybody experienced this before?
Is this a regular thing or is there something to worry about?
When the coa arrives do I go back to work having not informed them(solicitor is at a loss as to what to do)
Please any insight will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Obie
Ireland

Re: PR application invalid and IS.151a(EEA) IS.151b(EEA)

Post by Obie » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:56 pm

IS96 is not for EEA national or their family. Solicitor should be aware of this and inform the accordingly.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors