ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Surinder Singh processing time - March submission

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Britpeeps
Newly Registered

Surinder Singh processing time - March submission

Post by Britpeeps » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:32 pm

Hi all,

Has anyone an idea of current processing time for Surinder Singh EEA family member applications? We submitted paperwork and application at the Munich center mid-March and it's now April 20 - the UK.gov site suggests SS applications via Munich take 10 days.

I'm the Brit, my husband of 7 years is the American. We've lived and worked in Germany 6 years, 1 year in Spain before that and have two kids born in Spain and Germany. After 8 years in the EU we don't think our eligibility should be in question and causing a hold up...but you never know with bureaucracy!

We have our move to the UK booked for July so are eager for the confirmation of course.

Any recent experiences? Let us know please.

Thanks.

alex98uk
Chile

Re: Surinder Singh processing time - March submission

Post by alex98uk » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Britpeeps wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:32 pm
Hi all,

Has anyone an idea of current processing time for Surinder Singh EEA family member applications? We submitted paperwork and application at the Munich center mid-March and it's now April 20 - the UK.gov site suggests SS applications via Munich take 10 days.

I'm the Brit, my husband of 7 years is the American. We've lived and worked in Germany 6 years, 1 year in Spain before that and have two kids born in Spain and Germany. After 8 years in the EU we don't think our eligibility should be in question and causing a hold up...but you never know with bureaucracy!

We have our move to the UK booked for July so are eager for the confirmation of course.

Any recent experiences? Let us know please.

Thanks.
If you read this, would be really interested to know how long it took in the end.

I'm in the same boat, application was from Munich too. Received 7th September, still under review as of today.