ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk Standard Visitor Visa Rejected

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jim2017
Newly Registered

Uk Standard Visitor Visa Rejected

Post by Jim2017 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Today I got the saddest message from the UK embassy saying that my 30 day tourist Visit Visa is Refused. After of tone research i have filed my tourist visa application and i am very exited to visit UK but it application is rejected .

Friends can you please help me to find the issue and give me some advice for my next application.

Reason for rejection ( from Embassy note):

i have refused your application for visit because i am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for Visitor because

You have stated that you are a senior engineer for Company £ 625 per month after tax and you have evidenced this with Payslips and an employment letter.
You stated that the trip will personally cost you £ 4000 . As a evidence of your personal finances have provided the following bank details in your name.

Total bank balance £ 6500 ( Salary account and savings account combined).

How ever i note recent deposits have been credited to each of the bank accounts provided. Of particular note is a deposit of £3700 credited to account xxxxxx on 22/7/16. From the documents provided, the origin of these fund is unclear and deposit are inconsistent with the transnational history shown. I am not satisfied that the money is genuinely available to your exclusive use. Deposits in the account bear little relation to your stated income and i do not discount the possibility that an attempt has been made to provide an enhanced image of your financial circumstances for the purpose of this application.
i have therefore refused your application with paragraph v4.2 (a) and (c) and (e) of the immigration Rules.

The amount £3700 is credited from my father account it can be clearly shown in the statement. He has joined in a local saving scheme (like a state bank) and i am paying monthly by cash for 4 years. That money came from that but i don't any proof to show that it is my money.Finally it is credited to my father's account only, so he transfers the amount to me.

Any help appreciated :)

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Uk Standard Visitor Visa Rejected

Post by ITGraduate » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:02 am

Jim2017 wrote:Today I got the saddest message from the UK embassy saying that my 30 day tourist Visit Visa is Refused. After of tone research i have filed my tourist visa application and i am very exited to visit UK but it application is rejected .

Friends can you please help me to find the issue and give me some advice for my next application.

Reason for rejection ( from Embassy note):

i have refused your application for visit because i am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for Visitor because

You have stated that you are a senior engineer for Company £ 625 per month after tax and you have evidenced this with Payslips and an employment letter.
You stated that the trip will personally cost you £ 4000 . As a evidence of your personal finances have provided the following bank details in your name.

Total bank balance £ 6500 ( Salary account and savings account combined).

How ever i note recent deposits have been credited to each of the bank accounts provided. Of particular note is a deposit of £3700 credited to account xxxxxx on 22/7/16. From the documents provided, the origin of these fund is unclear and deposit are inconsistent with the transnational history shown. I am not satisfied that the money is genuinely available to your exclusive use. Deposits in the account bear little relation to your stated income and i do not discount the possibility that an attempt has been made to provide an enhanced image of your financial circumstances for the purpose of this application.
i have therefore refused your application with paragraph v4.2 (a) and (c) and (e) of the immigration Rules.

The amount £3700 is credited from my father account it can be clearly shown in the statement. He has joined in a local saving scheme (like a state bank) and i am paying monthly by cash for 4 years. That money came from that but i don't any proof to show that it is my money.Finally it is credited to my father's account only, so he transfers the amount to me.

Any help appreciated :)

Sorry to hear. But Good news is they have only one reason for refusal

if you can apply again with proper documentation evidence about the lumpsum deposit you should be fine as long as you keep other relevant documents

you can get a letter from your father, from your bank etc
also make sure you explain these details in your cover letter

Remember you should have some form of proof from bank that your father was on a monthly paying scheme. your father can provide you a letter clarifying this

Good Luck

Jim2017
Newly Registered

Post by Jim2017 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:43 pm

Thanks you for the info :D .

Yes i will reapply with the adding additional supporting documents like letter for my father or proof of monthly payments. But the problem is like these saving schemes is not directly run by government it harder to get the proper documents like the transferring cheque no or monthly bill receipts etc.

Another thing is like my brother is in UK can i shown him as a sponsor for this trip or showing him as partially sharing the cost of the trip ? if yes Could you please tell me which are the documents required and how much bank balance does he needed for that ?

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:11 am

Jim2017 wrote:Thanks you for the info :D .

Yes i will reapply with the adding additional supporting documents like letter for my father or proof of monthly payments. But the problem is like these saving schemes is not directly run by government it harder to get the proper documents like the transferring cheque no or monthly bill receipts etc.

Another thing is like my brother is in UK can i shown him as a sponsor for this trip or showing him as partially sharing the cost of the trip ? if yes Could you please tell me which are the documents required and how much bank balance does he needed for that ?

Unless you show documentary evidence for the funds deposited you will be struggling. I can understand your situation but its unlikely the Entry clearance officer will- for them its all the evidence you provide.

you can get your brother to sponsor but it depends on his immigration status etc. remember the ECO will look in to your earning potential and your savings first. your brothers details may add value but that alone is not enough

for documents from your brother

1- Letter from his employer
2- last 6 months payslips and bank statement
3- his tenancy agreement or his mortgage statement if he owns a house on his name
4- an invitation letter from him
5- his passport and immigration status details

check the guidance for more details

Good Luck

Jim2017
Newly Registered

Post by Jim2017 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:22 pm

So my brother has all the documents you have mentioned except this one
his tenancy agreement or his mortgage statement .( he has a rented a house in Uk but it's in shared ownership with a friend ) So is there a problem with that ?

Thanks man for the infos . :D

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:08 am

[quote="Jim2017"]So my brother has all the documents you have mentioned except this one
his tenancy agreement or his mortgage statement .( he has a rented a house in Uk but it's in shared ownership with a friend ) So is there a problem with that ?

Thanks man for the infos . :D[/quote]

Tenancy Agreement is an important document if he is sponsoring you and willing to host you OR you need a do a hotel reservation for the duration of your stay OR get your brothers name added on to the tenancy agreement.