ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some Queries related to EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Some Queries related to EC

Post by bhatti_pk » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:57 am

Hi Friend,

Well i'm ahsan from pakistan. I got my approval on 28th of Jan and now want to apply for EC. I have some doubts regarding EC, I would appreciate if seniors, experts, gurus comment on my below question. I’m from Pakistan and so much confuse that how to manage my bank statement for EC purpose. So please atleast suggest me about my bank statement related queries.

1. Reg. Bank balance, my personal current account was at zero balance and after approval my father deposited 3.5 thousand GBP in my account.

Is it fine to transfer huge amount at once. (or)
Shall I need to transfer the amount part by part (for eg: 500 GBP) through 7 transaction, and need to get a sponsor letter from my father?

2. I want to know when my father deposited the amount at that time it was zero balance in my account. Any problem if amount balance zero from last 4-5 months but now we deposited huge amount (3.5 thousand GBP) at once?

3. How much time we require to manage our bank statement? It is necessary to manage it for atleast six months?

4. My passport will be expiring on Dec 2009. As initially visa is for 2 years and my passport will be expire before 2 years time duration from now. So shall I need to apply for new passport?

5. In which case I need to show to certificate from Chartered Accountant (CA certificate). It is optional or mandatory for EC?

Its my request to all of you to please comment on my queries.

Regards,
ahsan.
Last edited by bhatti_pk on Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dps
Newly Registered

EC Liquid Asset query

Post by dps » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:12 pm

hi..

i got approval on 14th feb..

i will apply for EC in start of april..
can you guide me how much liquid fund is required to show for EC?
i have around 1 lac cash and some 3 lacs of shares in my demat account.. is that enough for EC ?

can i show a joint FD with my distant relative??

please guide me as i m little confused?

can you tell me on what guideline an EC officer work? any rough idea?

please reply..

DPS
India