ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Entrepreneur dependent ILR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saifkhanmassbow
Newly Registered

Tier1 Entrepreneur dependent ILR

Post by saifkhanmassbow » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:59 pm

Hi All
I am very sorry If I am doing any mistake but please ignore and try to help me as Please
I am here in UK from 2006, My wife and son came in UK as Post study work dependent in 2012 November
then I applied for Tier1 Entrepreneur visa my wife and son became Tier1 Entrepreneur dependent 2014 May to 2017 May.
my 10 years completed in December 2012 and I received my ILR thanks to this website because there was a gap of 187 days by reading different quires answers I am able to help my self." thank you Immigrationboard.com and all users.[/color][/b]
I cant meet the requirement Financial or English language please advise which visa application I need to apply
as far as I read its FLRFP but which category ? out of 5 because i have two daughters who born in UK one is 2 years old 2nd one is 4 years old.
please advice and help me what i need to do.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur dependent ILR

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:44 pm

Can you please stop tagging your question onto other members topics. I have split and moved your topic to the family immigration sub forum (here where it is now). Casa already asked you not to do this on 16th April.

immigration-for-family-members/which-ap ... l#p1475153
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:45 pm

I cant meet the requirement Financial or English language please advise which visa application I need to apply
as far as I read its FLRFP but which category ? out of 5 because i have two daughters who born in UK one is 2 years old 2nd one is 4 years old.
FLR(FP) 10 year partner route for wife and son.

UK born children are entitled to register as British on form MN1 under section 1(3) of the nationality act.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

saifkhanmassbow
Newly Registered

TIER 1 entrepreneur DEPENDENT

Post by saifkhanmassbow » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:16 am

as far as I read its FLRFP but which category ?
out of 5 because i have two daughters who born in UK one is 2 years old 2nd one is 4 years old.

MEAN TIME IF ANY WHEN HAVE A EXAMPLE COVERING LETTER SO I CAN HELP MY SELF TO DRAFT MY ONE.
ALSO IF YOU HELP ME TO WRITE THE ANSWER FOR THESE TRICKY QUESTIONS
If you have any reasons or grounds for wishing to stay in the United Kingdom which you have
not already mentioned in your application you should do so now in the box below.

How would it affect your child/children if your application was refused?

How would it affect any family members you may have if your application was refused?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:52 pm

Topics merged. Can you please stop starting new topics with each question you have. Keep ALL your questions on the same application in THIS topic/thread.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: TIER 1 entrepreneur DEPENDENT

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:55 pm

saifkhanmassbow wrote:I cant meet the requirement Financial or English language please advise which visa application I need to apply
as far as I read its FLRFP but which category ? I have already said it is FLR(FP) 10 year partner route.
out of 5 because i have two daughters who born in UK one is 2 years old 2nd one is 4 years old. I have already told you that you can register them as British on form MN1.

MEAN TIME IF ANY WHEN HAVE A EXAMPLE COVERING LETTER SO I CAN HELP MY SELF TO DRAFT MY ONE. There is no sample. You don't need a letter, the form contains all the information HO need.

ALSO IF YOU HELP ME TO WRITE THE ANSWER FOR THESE TRICKY QUESTIONS Only IF there are any reasons and only you will know this answer.
If you have any reasons or grounds for wishing to stay in the United Kingdom which you have
not already mentioned in your application you should do so now in the box below.

How would it affect your child/children if your application was refused?

How would it affect any family members you may have if your application was refused?
Char (CR001 not Casa)