ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any boday received a letter of decision delay recently

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

legalkhan
Pakistan

Any boday received a letter of decision delay recently

Post by legalkhan » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:34 pm

Dear forum members,
Any one of you have received a letter from Home office that says that the decision cannot be made on ILR with in specified 6 months due to high volume of applications?? I am in the last week of completing 6 months waiting time. Its so frustrating when you get such a letter right at the end of specified time.

Any one has got such a letter plzzzz????

Carwan10
Newly Registered

Re: Any boday received a letter of decision delay recently

Post by Carwan10 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:41 pm

Dear,
If you've been through this forum then you've seen a lot of people are waiting for outcome in ILR category. So it's not unusual if you've to wait more than six months. Just believe in your self and pray for good results. I think after brexit HO is under a lot of work pressure that's why it is taking longer than normal.

be123+

Post by be123+ » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi.

I have a similar experience. I guess we have to wait when the result would be. I would have thought that my case is a straight forward application but i am not sure why they also sent me the same letter.

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:09 pm

Hello be123+
How long have u been waiting?? and when did you get the letter??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:07 pm

Topic lock to avoid it becoming another long running 'any update', 'anyone had any news' topic. There are many threads discussing this, please continue to monitor these and note that you are not alone, there are many members in the same boat so nothing unique.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.