ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa for mother in law

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zidane

Visit visa for mother in law

Post by zidane » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:58 pm

My Greetings to respected members and administrators.

I am currently on ILR (LR) and wish to apply a visit visa for my mother in law to come and visit us here in the UK. We are pregnant and the preganncy is considered as a high-risk pregnancy. My wife wants her mother to be here in this crucial time. I applied for flr M for my wife which was refused and is currently pending appeal and we are waiting on the hearing date , which is a different issue.
My mother in law is a full time teacher in Pakistan in a shcool but she has next to no funds available in her bank account as she couldn't ever save up her salary and uses it for day to day expenses and other big payouts.

She can take a sabatical for 2 months from school and come here to live with us.
We are also looking for a nice spacious appartment but only after she gets the visa (no point spending if she can't come). But i can use the current tenancy agreement none the less

i have a savings in my account of £9,500 and another account which is my everyday account with £5,000.

I am currently at the information gathering stage.
What documents can i use to obtain a visa for her.? is it suitable to use my wife preganancy and other risk documents and cards to make the application stronger ,considering she her self is without a visa and waiting on a hearing date, thus giving the CW a reason to refuses MIL's visa?

do i have to prove any relationship with my mother in law and how?

I just left my full time job a couple of months ago and am employed part time making around 900-1000 +- / month.

i am heavily relying on the savings to get her the visa . i will mention that she will visit for 7-8 weeks to see my wife.

letters from her school can be obtained confirming her work. if need be i can transfer money to her bank account to show to ukvi but then we can't wait for the money to sit there and wait for 3 or 6 months untill the bank statements matures and becomes a worthy evidence for ukvi.

any help from past experience and knowledge of the area are welcome.

Kind Regards
Zidane.