ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA(FM) Residence Card Form help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LiYu
Newly Registered

EEA(FM) Residence Card Form help

Post by LiYu » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:07 am

Hi y'all.

I'm new here. I might need some help filling my form. :oops:

I'm an non-EEA applying for EEA(FM) and EEA(QP) for my hubby. Although I had already got a refusal because we submitted his driving license since he was renewing his passport back then.

Anyway, I was wondering certain questions that go as the following:

1-) I have already done my Biometrics, so should I state that I've had issued with a Residence Card (biometric format) or Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)?
Because I don't have its number, neither the Expiry Date, nor whether it's Card or BRP enclosed.
(Question 3 at the Biometrics Section).

2-) I'm attaching my husband's HSBC bank statements which apparently couldn't be stamped at the branch, but they've posted the "originals" by mail. I'm still awaiting for them. Would the HO accept them even not being stamped?

3-) Should I also be sending my bank statement as proof of address? In spite I'll be attaching the refusal letter.

4-) In terms of wage slips, should it be older than one year?

5-) I'm sending pictures of us, along with our Two Together Rail Card, Amazon Prime Household. Is it too much?

6-) Bc of so many attachments, I'm running out of fields at the Document Checklist section. Should I reprint the same page in order to fit all the items?