ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP CASH SAVINGS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nmb
Newly Registered

PLEASE HELP CASH SAVINGS

Post by nmb » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:56 am

Hi all, I'm fairy new this I hope I'm posting this on the page.

Id really appreciate any advise and help. Im going out of my mind over thinking everything before I apply for my husbands spouse visa.

I have read many threads regarding cash savings however none have answered my specific question.

I’ll try to be short in explaining…

Background info: I am 22 years old living in England I have been married since 2012, my husband lives in Iran.

I currently have £63,700 in savings for just over 6 months now.

Just over 6 months ago my mother transferred £20,000 to my account this was a gift due to my complex situation she wanted to help me.

My father also transferred £10,000 from his fathers account which he has power of attorney from.
He also deposited £7000 cash at the same time.

The rest of the money is money that I have saved from self employment (this is little) I also sold many valuable items such as gold to make up the rest of the money.

However…. the rest of the money which is £26,700 was deposited into my account by cash within a month. (6 months ago all in the same month as my money given from my parents)

From my understanding I have to provide 6 months statement for both my current and and savings account. I will provide letters and bank statement from my mother and father regarding the gift sum. I will also provide a letter explaining the rest of my savings.

Will this be enough to prove where the £26,700 came from? Will they not question where it all came from all of a sudden? I don't have receipts or anything for items I've sold.

To be honest what has really worried me and scared me is that I saw they could refuse on grounds of deception with no appeal and ban any applications for 10 years. I overthink and have severe depression with anxiety I’d really appreciate any help or advise just to put me at ease or to put another plan in place.

Thank you!!!!

vinny

Re: PLEASE HELP CASH SAVINGS

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:25 am

nmb wrote:Background info: I am 22 years old living in England I have been married since 2012, my husband lives in Iran.
Should also show subsisting marriage.
nmb wrote:To be honest what has really worried me and scared me is that I saw they could refuse on grounds of deception with no appeal and ban any applications for 10 years. I overthink and have severe depression with anxiety I’d really appreciate any help or advise just to put me at ease or to put another plan in place.
The 10-year ban isn't applicable to spouse visa applications.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:27 am

You need to make sure you explain exactly where the cash savings came from, I personally know someone who has recently had visa refused when they had over £100,000 in savings, provided proof of owning over 10 properties.The 10 year ban is not applicable, however they can refuse under paragraph 320(11) using deception, you will need to appeal this at court, any future applications will almost always be refused.

nmb
Newly Registered

Post by nmb » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Thank you both so much for you replies!!!

Wow thats quite concerning!

I will be coming out of self employment and will be starting a new job very soon with gross being over £18,600 would you suggest I wait another 6 months and then apply with employment income? Will they not question why I didn't apply via savings?

I was hoping to apply fairly soon within the next 2 months. I have other aspects of my case that are complex too however they can only be explained in detail to the eco. If I am refused on the income/savings basis and I appeal can I then submit my employment income to them too as it will probably be 6 months in employment by then too so if their happy with that would they overturn the refusal??

Or would I need to make a fresh application? Can I appeal and apply with a fresh application again during the same period?

sorry for all the questions!

Being refused doesn't bother me so much the fact that they might view it as deception and refuse future applications is frightening and something I'm not sure I want to risk

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:18 am

nmb wrote:Thank you both so much for you replies!!!

Wow thats quite concerning!

I will be coming out of self employment and will be starting a new job very soon with gross being over £18,600 would you suggest I wait another 6 months and then apply with employment income? Will they not question why I didn't apply via savings?

I was hoping to apply fairly soon within the next 2 months. I have other aspects of my case that are complex too however they can only be explained in detail to the eco. If I am refused on the income/savings basis and I appeal can I then submit my employment income to them too as it will probably be 6 months in employment by then too so if their happy with that would they overturn the refusal??

Or would I need to make a fresh application? Can I appeal and apply with a fresh application again during the same period?

sorry for all the questions!

Being refused doesn't bother me so much the fact that they might view it as deception and refuse future applications is frightening and something I'm not sure I want to risk

The easiest and simplest way to apply is via the employment route, so long as the employment is genuine, making sure all taxes are paid and you are receiving the exact amount of wages into your account as reflected on the payslip down to the last penny, because the application is being made in the UK, you cannot have an appeal running and make a fresh application.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:16 am

MGH wrote:because the application is being made in the UK, you cannot have an appeal running and make a fresh application.
Where exactly does the OP state the application is being made in the UK?? OP clearly states husband is living in Iran :idea: :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nmb
Newly Registered

Post by nmb » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:39 pm

Okk thank you again for your replies CR001 and MGH

I think I'm going to apply within the next 2 months with my cash savings and hope for the best if not by the time I get the outcome I should have 6 months payslips and then either appeal with those or/and make another application with employment.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I can appeal and apply with a new application at the same time as my husband will not be applying within the UK.

Thank you again!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:42 pm

nmb wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I can appeal and apply with a new application at the same time as my husband will not be applying within the UK.
Yes you can.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:53 pm

nmb wrote:Okk thank you again for your replies CR001 and MGH

I think I'm going to apply within the next 2 months with my cash savings and hope for the best if not by the time I get the outcome I should have 6 months payslips and then either appeal with those or/and make another application with employment.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I can appeal and apply with a new application at the same time as my husband will not be applying within the UK.

Thank you again!

That's correct, but hopefully it won't come to that, good luck

nmb
Newly Registered

Post by nmb » Mon May 01, 2017 2:23 am

Hello again,

I was wanting more help and advice specifically in regards to payslips please.

Does your payslip date and the date you received your salary have to be the same?? Or close??
what if the 2 dates vary by over 2 weeks?

Does it matter if you haven't been paid on the same day each month?? (or around the same time)

I started my new job early April from my understanding there was an issue with my employer I wasn't put on the payroll so he did a credit transaction for my salary on 30th April however this shows as the 2nd of MAY on my bank statement. Is this going to be an issue? How do I prove that payment was for April?
If I receive my next salary at the end of May is that going cause queries?
Should I ask my employer to be paid at the beginning of each month instead??

Thank you!!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon May 01, 2017 7:43 am

Usually a payslip gets prepared in advance than the actual payment of wages into bank account but it does state the period (month/week/weeks) for which it relates. It's also a usual practice that each company has it's own fixed pay date and the all shouldn't cause any issue and should be known to caseworkers too.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

nmb
Newly Registered

Post by nmb » Fri May 05, 2017 2:28 am

Thank youu for your response!

nmb
Newly Registered

Post by nmb » Thu May 25, 2017 3:22 pm

Hi all I have a few questions as I'm starting to prepare all the documents. Id appreciate any help.

1. I understand any bank statements must be within 28 days of your appointment but what about other documents such as translated marriage certificate? Do any other documents have this requirement other than bank statements and payslips?

2. My husband has previously applied twice for UK visas, 1 of them was a visit visa which we have all the details for the other we was many years ago we have no idea what year it was or any information. How should I fill out the form when it comes to the question of previous uk visa applications? Is there a way we can obtain this information quickly?

3. our main form of communication has been whats app Do i simply take screen shots of calls and chats and put many on an A4 size paper and print that? As I have been married since 2012 I have used the "export" option in whats app in previous years (but no screen shots) so should i print those too? because they just look like a typed out convos

Should any of these be approved?

4. Any letters from parents (such as accommodation support or cash gift) or sponser letter do these have to be affidavits? or just signed statements?

Thank you!!

nmb
Newly Registered

Post by nmb » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:58 am

Id appreciate any help as immigration solicitors are giving me different answers to the above and below questions :x

a few more questions as well that no one has given me a definite answer..

1. My husband is Iranian as the UK embassy has only recently re opened in Iran it is virtually impossible to get an appointment there so we have the option of going to either the UAE (dubai/abu dhabi) or Turkey.

Will he be able to get his passport back to travel back to Iran???

2. I believe for settlement visas our only option is UAE or Turkey?? however my immigration solicitor stated that I could apply in other countries too e.g Armenia

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... sa-in-iran

3. I believe at the UAE you still submit all your documents there unlike other places (Turkey) where you have to send them all to Sheffield. Iv been told that sending docs to sheffield is the better option and that you may get a quicker answer

Thank you!!!!

nmb
Newly Registered

Post by nmb » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:39 am

Would really appreciate anyones experience or knowledge on this...

My husband is Iranian we are applying for this settlement visa in Dubai, as it is really hard to get an appointment in Iran.

At VFS Dubai there is an option to keep your passport.. I opted for this service however the very first question was What country are you a resident of? there were many options such as India, Pakistan etc but NOT Iran I just chose UAE :/ and paid for it.

HAVE ANY IRANIANS APPLIED FOR A UK VISA IN DUBAI AND WERE ABLE TO KEEP THEIR PASSPORT???

Id really appreciate if anyone has any info on this theres no way my husband can stay in Dubai for months.

Theres also no direct contact info for VFS in Dubai??

Thank you!