ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELPPPPPP! Residence Card

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Karan94
Newly Registered

HELPPPPPP! Residence Card

Post by Karan94 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:40 pm

I hope that someone can help me. :(
I have applied for the residence card as a dependent child over 21. When I applied I was not working but now I have found a job. Do I need to inform HO? Will it create any obstacle to my application?
I still live with my parents and they are paying rent and other utility bills for me.
I was wondering if I need to leave the job but as a family member of EEA national, I have right to work. But if I work, will it affect my application? :|
I would like to study further but almost all the course are at the end of the term so I can not apply. But I don't want even to stay at home doing nothing. I don't know what to do. Any helppppppp????????