ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Enterprenuer Extension Employee Question

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: T1 Enterprenuer Extension Employee Question

Post by sm12 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:02 am

I think it's fine.
You can just show that the combined hours were well over 30 hours. Usually people do this for part-time workers, but the justification could be that you needed a lot of work to be done and therefore got in two weeks workers at the same time. Or if it was because the old employee was training the new employee before quitting, that can be explained as well (if HO asks at all).

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:04 am

Did the total period of the ROLE last for 12 months? Just confirming because I wrote the above assuming that you are counting the time they worked together as one job because it was the same role.

schahzeb
United Kingdom

Post by schahzeb » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:25 am

sm12 wrote:Did the total period of the ROLE last for 12 months? Just confirming because I wrote the above assuming that you are counting the time they worked together as one job because it was the same role.
yes, same role 2 employee worked for 12 months combined.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:42 am

As long as a full-time role existed for a minimum of 12 months, then I think it is fine, irrespective of whether two employees' hours were combined or one employee worked in it.

schahzeb
United Kingdom

Post by schahzeb » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:46 am

sm12 wrote:As long as a full-time role existed for a minimum of 12 months, then I think it is fine, irrespective of whether two employees' hours were combined or one employee worked in it.
If we calculate by hours then it would meet the criteria but if we do by months then it would seem like the job existed for 10 months. what do you think.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:00 pm

Under transitional arrangements, your job roles do not need to last for 12 months, so it does not matter if two roles overlapped.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:55 pm

You made your initial application before April 2014?

schahzeb
United Kingdom

Post by schahzeb » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:56 pm

sm12 wrote:You made your initial application before April 2014?
yes

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:03 pm

In that case, as Zimba said, you need to show that you created employment for 24 months total. So the overlap can still be counted as two separate jobs and it can be used to show 12 months of work, rather than 10 months.

schahzeb
United Kingdom

Post by schahzeb » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:58 pm

thanks guys for the valuable input. do you guys know anyone who has applied for extension using a business or personal account with Natwest. I am having trouble getting them signed by branch.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:02 pm

Just call customer services and ask them to send official copies of the bank statements to you. Then you will not need to get them signed or stamped.
Also, sometimes Natwest sends accounts transaction history statements instead of bank statements, so ensure that you tell them on the phone that you want the bank statements and not the transactions history statement.

I saw your earlier post about joint account statements. The main evidence to show that you transferred funds to your business bank account will be your business bank statements. Usually, the reference for the payment can be seen to confirm that the funds were transferred by you. The personal bank statements are only essential if it is not clear just from you business bank statement that you made the transfer.

schahzeb
United Kingdom

Post by schahzeb » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:01 pm

sm12 wrote:Just call customer services and ask them to send official copies of the bank statements to you. Then you will not need to get them signed or stamped.
Also, sometimes Natwest sends accounts transaction history statements instead of bank statements, so ensure that you tell them on the phone that you want the bank statements and not the transactions history statement.

I saw your earlier post about joint account statements. The main evidence to show that you transferred funds to your business bank account will be your business bank statements. Usually, the reference for the payment can be seen to confirm that the funds were transferred by you. The personal bank statements are only essential if it is not clear just from you business bank statement that you made the transfer.
Thanks sm12, about the business bank statement that's what i've been told by a solicitor as well so thanks for confirming this. i have been to a natwest branch to get specific statements but the guy there said he'll request all three years bank statements from head office ( i hope that's what he did) and when they arrive i can select the ones i want to send to home office so everything would be covered. Would you by any chance tell how to differentiate between statement and the transaction history statement so i can check them when they arrive :?

schahzeb
United Kingdom

Post by schahzeb » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:26 am

just found the attached image on google, is this what you were referring to!
Attachments
daily transaction.gif
daily transaction.gif (18.27 KiB) Viewed 1242 times

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:53 am

The transaction history statement says Account Transaction Details on the top.

I don't know if this is accepted by HO or not. That's why it's better to request duplicate bank statements.

schahzeb
United Kingdom

Post by schahzeb » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:09 pm

sm12 wrote:The transaction history statement says Account Transaction Details on the top.

I don't know if this is accepted by HO or not. That's why it's better to request duplicate bank statements.
Thanks, i spoke with Natwest customer service they are charging me £3 for bank statement while transaction history was free of charge. They will be sending me statements up until 1Feb2017 only issue is one of the director loan transaction was done on 5feb which won't be covered but i will request that as soon as it's generated as i still got 4 weeks until the visa expires but planning to apply as soon my accounts are generated.

schahzeb
United Kingdom

Re: T1 Enterpreneur Extension Employee Question

Post by schahzeb » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:44 am

Hi again,

while going through my documents i found that the start date on FPS under the new starters is mentioned in a later month than the one when she actually joined.
She joined in July with wage slips from August onwards but her name is mentioned in September's FPS under the new starters with a date of joining as august. Would this be an issue anyone think.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:49 pm

No
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

schahzeb
United Kingdom

Post by schahzeb » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:23 pm

Thanks zimba.

schahzeb
United Kingdom

URGENT - HUMAN RESOURCE/PAYROLL

Post by schahzeb » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Hi,

Has anyone received a letter from Immigration Enforcement to their business address with the subject URGENT - HUMAN RESOURCE/PAYROLL saying:

Dear Sir/Madam

As a result of joint working with other Government Agencies, the Home Office has information to indicate that you have been employing xyz (myself) and that he/she may not have permission to be in the UK and work..............

Seems like they know i am employed by my company but don't know i am registered as a director and allowed to work in the capacity!

:shock:

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:51 pm

schahzeb
United Kingdom

Re: T1 Enterprenuer Extension Granted

Post by schahzeb » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:18 pm

Application: 16/03/2017
Bio Metric letter dated: 07/04/2017
Complex issue letter dated: 23/04/2017
Online status: decided: 06/09/2017
Approval letter dated: 07/09/2017
IHS Refund: pending
BRP card: pending

Alhamdulillah and thanks to the seniors for their valuable input.

All the best to everyone.

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by QSDanik » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:42 pm

Congratulation Schahzeb,
I am going to apply in November start
But in my annual account my director loan ammount is showing differnt as my bank stantement transection
(Accountant did some where mistake. and now he said we cant do change it)
in annual accounts its 4K plus than my real transections.
please help me how can sort out this problem before I apply for Extention.
Thanks
Regarsd
QSDanik

schahzeb
United Kingdom

Post by schahzeb » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:52 pm

Thanks.. I believe accounts can be rectified but would be too much of a hassle for the accountant to sort out. Doing a transaction in business account might resolve the issue as per my understanding.
QSDanik wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:42 pm
Congratulation Schahzeb,
But in my annual account my director loan ammount is showing differnt as my bank stantement transection
Thanks
Regarsd
QSDanik

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:47 am

QSDanik wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:42 pm
Congratulation Schahzeb,
Thanks
Regarsd
QSDanik
So, in your accounts the DL is shown 4K higher than the money you actually transferred into the business ?
I assume the amount that you actually transferred is more than the 50K/200K that you require ?
And also, the accountant would have a proper explanation for the difference.

If that is the case, there is nothing that you need to do. Maybe redo your DL agreement to reflect the increased amount (even that is not essential)
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by QSDanik » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Thanks Marcnath
I Have DL aggrement that I will transfer 50 K from ...to from
and I have transfered 56K
but I have accounts showing Director loan 60K
so If I do one more transection of 4k but dont menetion in Mangement accounts or in Annual account next time.
and Just to show these bank statment of 60K from my personal accounts to Business accouts
Will it be ok, as it will not reflect the same period of the of as Annual accounts will show first year 28K. but bank statments cant show for that period 28k.
if they will see over all for 3 years.. might be they ignore the dates.
this is making my litte worried.
Thankyou for your help