ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is dividend included in the previous earnings?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Immigrant06

Is dividend included in the previous earnings?

Post by Immigrant06 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:33 pm

Hi,

I have my own company and employed by my own company. Have contract and working on the client side. I get money from two ways 1) salary and 2) dividend.

Do the home office considers dividend as my income or they consider only the salary as my previous earnings?

Thanks.

deepakad
Newly Registered

Post by deepakad » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:34 pm

This what the document says :-

Income that cannot be considered
Not all income will be considered for the purposes of awarding points in this section. Unearned income from sources such as those listed below, will not be considered, as it is has not been earned through employment.
• Dividends from investments (unless the applicant is working for the company on a full time basis, or the payment is directly related to their employment)

Immigrant06

Post by Immigrant06 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:40 pm

deepakad wrote:This what the document says :-

Income that cannot be considered
Not all income will be considered for the purposes of awarding points in this section. Unearned income from sources such as those listed below, will not be considered, as it is has not been earned through employment.
• Dividends from investments (unless the applicant is working for the company on a full time basis, or the payment is directly related to their employment)
Thank you very much for your comments.

My case is that I am getting money from both modes salary and dividends and I am also working full time with my company.

Can they object that as I am getting money from employment so I cannot include the dividend payments in previous earnings?