ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa- English language test

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LaylaB
Newly Registered

Spouse visa- English language test

Post by LaylaB » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:16 am

Hi guys I have a quick question about applying for a spouse visa and the English language test

.i previously applied for a spouse visa 24/11/2016 and it was refused ( financial requirments) for this application my husband supplied the ILETS A1 speaking and listening test at a pass rate which he passed on the 06/01/2016

.i am hoping to apply again around the begining of novemember as i should have met the requirment i was soley refused on. My question is can I use this same test/certificate or will he have to retake it again

. Considering he passed it on 06/01/2016 and we hope to apply around 06/11/2017 it will be 1 year and 10 months since he originally passed. Will the test have expired by then? Will the eco not take it into account as it has been 1 year 10 month old?

. I have heard it is valid fot least 2 years of pass date but not 100% sure about this I have also heard it is not re-takeable untill 2 years after pass date.

Any thoughts or advice is much appreciated x