ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After court hearing

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Syasir
Newly Registered

Please help

Post by Syasir » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:40 am

I am new here please someone help me i got married in 2011 and i appiled for my husband's visa in july 2015 which was refused in oct 2015 on basis of we didn't provide them greeting cards and not enough contact details like phone history i done the appeal and my hearing date is tomorow i just need to know what kind of questions will they ask i send them bundle already with all call history our pictures togather and cards aswel i been visiting my husband every year since we got merried plz can someone tell me what kind of question will they ask

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Please help

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:50 am

What 'visa' exactly have you applied for?

Are you an EU citizen??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Syasir
Newly Registered

Post by Syasir » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:30 pm

I applied for spouse visa i am a british pakistani

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Syasir wrote:I applied for spouse visa i am a british pakistani
In which case this isn't an EEA route application. I've moved your posts to the correct sub-forum.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Syasir
Newly Registered

Post by Syasir » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:00 pm

Oh ok thanks

Syasir
Newly Registered

After court hearing

Post by Syasir » Thu May 04, 2017 1:33 am

Please can someone tell me how long judge take to make decision after court hearing my hearing date was last week at the end judge did said she will write a letter as soon as possible does anyone knows how long they take to make decision?