ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

take them to the court

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yoldashhhh
BANNED

Re: take them to the court

Post by yoldashhhh » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:40 pm

vinny wrote:If the past deception charges doesn't affect your ILR application, then on what grounds will you take them to court?

After you get ILR, why don't you provide sufficient evidence to refute the past deception charges in your nationalisation application? Wouldn't it be better to take them to court only if they choose to ignore this evidence?
hi Vinny thanks -
you are right and i am aware of that - i dont want to involve home office as i dont trust them - passport is privilege not a right -
on waht ground can i take them - this is the question from you i am trying to ask please-
i hate filling visa forum and say in past have you used deception and i am scared to be banned another 10 years so i say yes- but in detail i always say i was accused- cant i go to court and say this is affecting me emotionally and needs to be sorted out ?
please note that i do not want to challenege deception any time during applying for ilr or naturalisation as i dont want to risk getting another 10 years delay as i dont trust them - i want to go to court - on the bases its been emotianally hurting me all these years- where as finanacially i dont have problem i run a business with 2 branches and have invested in this country in last 2 years over half a million all documents will be produced plus married to british citozen plus i have bank statements which home office said not genuine which i can prove - all i need to know is on what beses can i take them to court and open old chapters without challenging them during my ilr or citizenship application time- i want to sort it now .please help

yoldashhhh
BANNED

Post by yoldashhhh » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:44 pm

and i you think i can open old chapters - as they never provided dvr report - than i will hire the best legal team and will provide all evidence - i know i can win as i m right only thing is it too late to challenge?
2012 matter can i sort now? i didnt challenge that time as i married my long term girlfriend and they never provided dvr report despite we asked them and now i have to face consquences of not getting passport as soon as i i will get my ilr and naturalisation as i am married to british citizen ,thanks

yoldashhhh
BANNED

Post by yoldashhhh » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:09 am

CR001 wrote:What is the EXACT date of the refusal regarding deception?
hi - please just answer this question - can i open old chapters and go to court with applying new visa - case is 4 to 5 years old
tx

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:14 am

You are quite impatient and demanding.

I would suggest you follow the advice vinny has provide and click on the links in his post too.
vinny wrote:If the past deception charges doesn't affect your ILR application, then on what grounds will you take them to court?

After you get ILR, why don't you provide sufficient evidence to refute the past deception charges in your nationalisation application? Wouldn't it be better to take them to court only if they choose to ignore this evidence?
Good luck.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:58 am

I think you have passed the time limits to appeal or make a complaint.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.