ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Banned for 10 years - spouses visa possible??

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mamatishe
Newly Registered

Banned for 10 years - spouses visa possible??

Post by mamatishe » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:46 am

HELLO,
WAS WONDERING IF YOU CAN HELP FUTHER
my husband was refused under paragraph v3.6 for including falsee document inn his visiting application in 2015
and then they stated that ''any future application would be refused under paragraph v3.7 and may attract an automatic refusal for upto 10 years.
my questions are:
1. does it mean he is not yet banned?
2. can he apply for another visiting providing some form of evidence that he was not aware of the false document included by the agent
3. i am applying for my PR next week, if we decided to apply for a spousal visa, can we do that now or do i need to wait for the PR card to arrive (it takes 6 months roughly and we are expecting a baby in April, i want him to be able to make it)
4. do we have any hope of overturning the refusal/ban if he proves his circumstances has changed since the refusal now that we are now married and having a baby.

please please please can you respond to these questions
thanks

vinny

Re: Banned for 10 years - can I visit UK

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:10 am

A spouse visa should be exempted from the re-entry ban. But they may consider 320(11).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mamatishe
Newly Registered

Re: Banned for 10 years - spouses visa possible??

Post by mamatishe » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:37 am

hello. thank you for replying
so do you know if we can apply now
or do i need to receive my PR first (some lawyer said we could apply as i am already due for my PR)

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:32 pm

mamatishe wrote:hello. thank you for replying
so do you know if we can apply now
or do i need to receive my PR first (some lawyer said we could apply as i am already due for my PR)
Stay away from these kind of Lawyers.

Can u call yourself a Post Graduate Degree holder if u r still a Post Graduate student? Of course not.

Get your PR first.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:44 pm

Are you an EEA citizen or a non-EEA citizen?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

mamatishe
Newly Registered

Post by mamatishe » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:14 am

i am a non eea citizen