ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I switch from EFM Application to any other application?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

usmmlik

Can I switch from EFM Application to any other application?

Post by usmmlik » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:56 pm

Hi,
i am looking for advise on 2 issues.
1. I applied EEA Extended Family Member Visa in 2015 and got refused and then I appealed, and in March 2017 appeal was adjourned without hearing. I re-applied for the EEA Extended Family Member Visa with some new documents in March 2017. it almost a month now, my application is in H.O. and the fees has been charged from my account, but have not received any other letter of acknowledgement yet.
I want to know, Can I apply for Student Visa now? or I am still considered over stayer? and Number second, I want to apply my wife and kids visit visa for the UK.
they were already refused 4 years ago. Can I apply their visit visa, while my file is in the Home Office?
any Advise will be highly appreciated.
thank you

secret.simon

Re: Can I switch from EFM Application to any other applicati

Post by secret.simon » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:37 pm

What visa(s) have you had in the past? When did they expire? How are you related to the EEA family member sponsoring the EFM application?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Can I switch from EFM Application to any other applicati

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Please continue in your other topic where you have asked the same question you asked in the 'General Immigration' sub forum in March where you were already advised that you are an overstaying since your student visa expired.

general-uk-immigration-forum/leaving-vo ... l#p1465594
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.