ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employees documents : help please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Employees documents : help please

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:34 am

You should be fine
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:12 am

Hi

Thanks zimba

Dhaval

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:39 am

Hi zimba/ gurus

I have some questions again ,

1. Do I need to submit original pay slips of employee or copies in a4 size paper , as my accountant only problem printing them on paper again or in proper payslips will be better ?

2. Do we need to sign and stamp all the documents which are copies of original?

3. Is overlapping of employees in one job is ok or not ? Means in my first job one employee starts working before old one leaves , just few days or week in advance , just had them hired if I could not find someone suitable that time , will this be ok ?

Thanks

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:33 am

Hi guys
Please help
Thanks

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:12 pm

Hi,

Please anybody help,

I am going to apply on Wednesday.

Please help
Thanks
Dhaval

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:47 pm

1. Do I need to submit original pay slips of employee or copies in a4 size paper , as my accountant only problem printing them on paper again or in proper payslips will be better ?
There is NO such a thing as an original payslip. Payslips are generated by software and are digital. They can be printed on any paper !!
2. Do we need to sign and stamp all the documents which are copies of original?
No
3. Is overlapping of employees in one job is ok or not ? Means in my first job one employee starts working before old one leaves , just few days or week in advance , just had them hired if I could not find someone suitable that time , will this be ok ?
Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:30 pm

Thanks zimba

Dhavalkuhadiya

urgent help need about visa fees deduction:

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Mon May 15, 2017 4:35 pm

Hi zimba , Senior members

I have sent my extension application on time before expiry of my current first phase of visa.

The visa fees i need to pay with 2 dependent and me comes to £3648, because Halifax got this fraud prevention mechanism to stop the transaction, today home office were trying to take money and i got message from my halifax bank that " home office is trying to take money of this much sum" is this ok ? reply yes , and i did straight away , and advise me to do the transaction again, in my case i was not doing but home office was doing on behalf of me, so i cant do that, they have to do that,

now my question is will they try to do it again as the block been removed by bank on that transaction,

and I did phone home office help line but guy seems not sure , he said they will send me slip to fill,

how long will it take , anyone knows ?

also they got the package on time but my visa is going to expire on 19/05/2017 , i am ready to pay fees now but the guy over phone from home office said , nothing he can do ?

please help.

Thanks

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Mon May 15, 2017 7:23 pm

Hi guys ,

Please help .

Thanks

bubbly123

Post by bubbly123 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Hi Gurus,
I am doing my Tier1 Entrepreneur 50 K extension in end of June.
1. I have employees start date in the FPS but there isn't number of hours worked in FPS, but I got the number of hours mentioned in the payslip.

2. Is it compulsory to have Number Of Hours to me mentioned in FPS.

3. Employees start date has to be in all 12 months FPS or just the First month FPS when they started working for my company.

Please guide me.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon May 15, 2017 11:42 pm

bubbly123 wrote:Hi Gurus,
I am doing my Tier1 Entrepreneur 50 K extension in end of June.
1. I have employees start date in the FPS but there isn't number of hours worked in FPS, but I got the number of hours mentioned in the payslip.

2. Is it compulsory to have Number Of Hours to me mentioned in FPS.

3. Employees start date has to be in all 12 months FPS or just the First month FPS when they started working for my company.

Please guide me.
This is NOT your post. It is rude to randomly demand answers for your questions in a post that has nothing to do with you :!:

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon May 15, 2017 11:46 pm

@Dhavalkuhadiya

You must ensure that your bank knows about any large payments beforehand. HO will generally contact you if the payment fails to go ahead. If no money can be processed, your application could be returned as invalid.

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Re: urgent help need about visa fees deduction:

Post by jafersadeq » Mon May 15, 2017 11:51 pm

Dhavalkuhadiya wrote:Hi zimba , Senior members

I have sent my extension application on time before expiry of my current first phase of visa.

The visa fees i need to pay with 2 dependent and me comes to £3648, because Halifax got this fraud prevention mechanism to stop the transaction, today home office were trying to take money and i got message from my halifax bank that " home office is trying to take money of this much sum" is this ok ? reply yes , and i did straight away , and advise me to do the transaction again, in my case i was not doing but home office was doing on behalf of me, so i cant do that, they have to do that,

now my question is will they try to do it again as the block been removed by bank on that transaction,

and I did phone home office help line but guy seems not sure , he said they will send me slip to fill,

how long will it take , anyone knows ?

also they got the package on time but my visa is going to expire on 19/05/2017 , i am ready to pay fees now but the guy over phone from home office said , nothing he can do ?

please help.

Thanks
It is up to HO, they have two ways, 1-They may call you to sort out this issue 2-They return it as invalid, in this case you will be an overstayer, it is out of section 3C because they return it after your visa expiry date, if they do that, you cannot apply a fresh application after 14 days of expiry date.

Immigration rules part 1 –Par. 34 -(3) Where the applicant is required to pay a fee, this fee must be paid in full in accordance with the process set out in the application form.

Immigration rules part 1 –Par.34A- Subject to paragraph 34B, where an application for leave to remain does not meet the requirements of paragraph 34, it is invalid and will not be considered.

Para. 34B-(4) The Secretary of State may exercise discretion to treat an invalid application as valid as long as the requirements of paragraph 34(3), (6) and (10) have been met.

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Tue May 16, 2017 7:16 am

Hi,

Thanks for reply

Thanks
Dhaval

bubbly123

Post by bubbly123 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:21 am

Hi Zimba88,

I am sorry for my post.
Thought I shouldn't create new thread.

I apologise for my mistake.

Dhavalkuhadiya

Dependents work condition : help

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:50 pm

Hi zimba / senior members,

I have already applied for extension in may 2017, but still waiting ,

I have got question my wife's workplace asked for passport and work permit as part of routie check and asked if she can legally work right now.

Could you please tell me if she can or not ?

My extension still in progress .

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:51 pm

Did she apply for an extension with you? If yes, then did she apply before her visa expired? If yes, then her existing work conditions continue.

The employer can do the Employment check online see here (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:05 pm

Hi CR001,

Thanks for prompt reply ,

Yes she was working with same common any and still working ,

And she applied with me before her and mine leave finished ,

Thanks