ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IELTS Skills A1 certificate is missing. Please help!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sofia789
Newly Registered

Rented Accomodation Spous

Post by sofia789 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:05 pm

I have just rented 1 bed flat to sponsor my husband (Nikah without rukhasti) from Pakistan. The is assured shorthold tenancy agreement, which was emailed to me by estate agent as he said they don't sign hard copies of agreement. So we have signed it electronically.
I had informed the estate agent that I am moving as I need to sponsor my husband from Pakistan. he told me that the property does meet the sufficient requirement.
They will be sending my name to utility suppliers/companies as well so I could get bills in my name. I will get council tax bill in my name in next week I think. I have informed my bank about the new address.

My questions:
1. Would they accept emailed tenancy agreement signed electronically? or I need any kind of letter from estate agent.
2. Do I need a property report showing there is enough space in the flat for my husband? (I would be living alone in it)
3. I get payslips emailed to me, would they accept them? or What is the solution?
4. Do I need employer letter? What they need to write in my employment letter? (I am teacher in a permanent job)
5. Can I complete his online application from uk on his behalf as he is in Pakistan?
6. Can I use my card to pay his visa fee in UK or he has to pay in Pakistan?
7. Would that matter, I am applying after a week moving home.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Rented Accomodation Spous

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:46 pm

1. Ideally it should have a physically signature and not just a name typed in as 'signed'. It is a legal document afterall. You need a letter from your landlord stating your husband will be allowed to occupy the property with you.

2. No as you are renting it exclusively.

3. No. Electronic payslips MUST be stamped and signed by your HR department as genuine.

4. Yes, stating your salary, how long you have been there, what your job is etc.

5. Yes but you must complete it as if you are the applicant so that you don't put the wrong info in the wrong place.

6. Yes but you will be charged in the local currency and at whatever the exchange rate at the time is.

7. No
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sofia789
Newly Registered

Post by sofia789 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:09 pm

Thank you very much for your reply.

Does he need to send me his supporting docs? So I could submit them with my supporting docs to Sheffield within 10 days of submitting the application. (his passport attested copies, IELTS, marriage certificate, TB Test, employer letters, payslips, his bank statements, marriage photos.)
Am I right?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:13 pm

Another point that is very important, you cannot submit online bank statements that you print yourself without the banking stamping them. Just in case you were going to do this.

See link below for comprehensive step by step guide on spouse visa from Pakistan.

immigration-for-family-members/update-o ... 93554.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sofia789
Newly Registered

IELTS Skills A1 certificate is missing. Please help!!

Post by sofia789 » Sat May 06, 2017 2:46 pm

I was ready to apply for my husband's visa but his IELTS skills A1 certificate is missing from his home in Lahore.

What should we do?
He tried to book second test but the British Council website say if you have acquired test score you may not receive test result certificate or you may not get the fee refund.

He called British Council they say they don't give second copy to applicant but they can deliver a copy directly to a UK department.

Any advice will be much appreciated.