ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

So many doubts!!!

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fairytale
Newly Registered

So many doubts!!!

Post by fairytale » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:37 pm

I was planning to immigrate to Australia, but things changed a bit. Now I am studying in an Australian University in UAE (postgraduate student) and here I can apply for transferring to Australia which takes only three months to get the visa, then I will have two semesters there which makes at least 8 months with student visa. I am not sure what to do to stay in Australia after that. Can I find a work and will they accept to be my visa sponsor?
There is another point, I am married and I am planning to have a baby after I finished my Uni.
Do you have any idea what it will be like to have a baby there with student visa? Does it have any negative or positive outcomes?

Milad
Newly Registered

Post by Milad » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:37 am

It's vry simple !

you have 2 ways :

1. Use your Uni and go to AUS wwith Student Visa and apply for immigration from inside AUS. It has many advantages.

2. Not to take many risks and go on your own plan , graduated , have a baby and go for work but apply for AUS immigration VISA from outside AUS. It will take longer but much more confidence.

It's on your own !

fairytale
Newly Registered

Post by fairytale » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:21 am

I am not sure it is that easy, I have heard things about new rules that if you are studying in AUS you have to study for two years to have the right to start an application.
Also, I really wonder if I have my baby there what will be his/her nationality? Can it make any advantage or disadvantage for my immigration case?