ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Team seek for urgent help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tier1HelpSeeker
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Team seek for urgent help

Post by Tier1HelpSeeker » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Dear Experts/Zimba88

I am a member of Tier 1 Entrepreneur Team, our Initial visa expires by 1st of June.
We made an agreement with a lawyer more than one year ago. By time we discovered that he does not have a good knowledge of the extension requirements.
Two days ago he emailed asking for tons of documents, wants to be original or certified copies!!
When discussed him he replied this is my advice to furnish our application with as much as documents!! And if we want to go for minimum it would be our responsibility!!
We think that extra documents may confuse HO. As a result we do not want to continue with him.
According to the Guidance and your forum advice we have all needed documents and evidences.
Now we have the following questions:
1- Do we have to hire a lawyer to review and arrange the application?
a. If yes, would you please advise names in Aberdeen or Edinburgh?
b. If no, can we review our documents and evidences with one of the expert in the forum?
2- Our Last two years accounts show the investments as Directors’ loan as mentioned and described in many posts.
There is about 10 months after the last account and before submitting the application do we need Account Management for this period?

Best regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Team seek for urgent help

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:41 pm

Have you registered a new username as you are posting from the same IP address as :

member/NabilElsayed/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Tier1HelpSeeker
Newly Registered

Post by Tier1HelpSeeker » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:01 pm

CR001 wrote:Have you registered a new username as you are posting from the same IP address as :

member/NabilElsayed/
Yes, Unfortunately I lost my previous password!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:09 pm

Tier1HelpSeeker wrote:
CR001 wrote:Have you registered a new username as you are posting from the same IP address as :

member/NabilElsayed/
Yes, Unfortunately I lost my previous password!
Really? But you logged in this morning :idea:
Last visited:Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:36 am
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:52 pm

1- Do we have to hire a lawyer to review and arrange the application?
a. If yes, would you please advise names in Aberdeen or Edinburgh?
b. If no, can we review our documents and evidences with one of the expert in the forum?

No need for anyone to review anything. However you can share the list here and get advice.

2- Our Last two years accounts show the investments as Directors’ loan as mentioned and described in many posts.
There is about 10 months after the last account and before submitting the application do we need Account Management for this period?

No. There is no need for management accounts
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Tier1HelpSeeker
Newly Registered

Post by Tier1HelpSeeker » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:22 am

Many thanks Zimba88,

Another question if you please:

What is accepted evidence for accountant membership in one of the mentioned professional bodies?
Recognised United Kingdom supervisory bodies for accountants
A19. Accountants must have a valid licence to practise or practising certificate and must be members one of the following supervisory bodies: Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the Association of Authorised Public Accountants, the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, the Institute of Financial Accountants, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, the Association of International Accountants, or the Association of Accounting Technicians.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:41 am

No need to send such evidence
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Tier1HelpSeeker
Newly Registered

Post by Tier1HelpSeeker » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:02 pm

Thanks

Tier1HelpSeeker
Newly Registered

Post by Tier1HelpSeeker » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:15 pm

Dear Zimba and senior members,

We started to arrange our extension application to submit it very soon, we are confused about documents arrangement in the application:

As a T1E team, do we've to duplicate accounts and other evidences? or put one copy in the same
envelope with application forms.

Director reg. within 6 months of entry and currently engaged in business activity:
They are the same evidence, do we have to duplicate these evidences?

How to arrange payslips and FPS? Each FPS with its relevant payslips or
Collect payslips for each employee together?

Many thanks
Regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:45 pm

This is because you do NOT read the guide properly !!! It literally says:
Please note: you should provide all the documents needed for evidence with your own application. Your team member should also provide all the documents needed with their application. In some cases , this means that your team will need to send 2 sets of documents. It will help in processing your application if you do not rely on information presented with your team member’s application. Each application will be considered on its own merits.
Payslips, FPS, accounts, ect are ALL DIGITAL copies. There is no original. Even bank statements can be duplicates.

Tier1HelpSeeker
Newly Registered

Post by Tier1HelpSeeker » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:34 pm

Many thank for you kind reply and clarification,

For example the accounts are signed by the accountants, is it OK to put photocopy in one application and original in the other?

Regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:32 pm

Accounts are digital. Print and sign as appropriate. Accountant signature is not required but some might get the accountant to sign the report page only.

Tier1HelpSeeker
Newly Registered

Post by Tier1HelpSeeker » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:08 pm

Thank you Zimba, and forgive me to repeat myself again!

The directors' loans agreements (for both members) will be photocopied as well?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:12 pm

Well you are repeating yourself. Anything that is digitally prepared, can be printed and signed/stamped and sent.