ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need variation letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mf22

Need variation letter

Post by mf22 » Mon May 01, 2017 9:15 pm

Hi, I vary my tier 1 ent application to Set LR at premium service and I need variation sample letter, so please share if anyone have that kind of letter, many thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Need variation letter

Post by zimba » Mon May 01, 2017 9:20 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

mf22

Post by mf22 » Mon May 01, 2017 9:27 pm

zimba88 wrote:There is no such letter. :?

indefinite-leave-to-remain/can-someone- ... l#p1479300
thanks zimba88 but i am 100% sure that you can manage this kind of letter, previously i got lot of good things from you, so please share this of of letter and i will amend accordingly, thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 01, 2017 10:14 pm

mf22 wrote:
zimba88 wrote:There is no such letter. :?

indefinite-leave-to-remain/can-someone- ... l#p1479300
thanks zimba88 but i am 100% sure that you can manage this kind of letter, previously i got lot of good things from you, so please share this of of letter and i will amend accordingly, thanks
Write it yourself. Zimba88 or any other member is not here to write letters for you. There is no template letter. You need to write it based on your circumstances. As Tier 1 Ent, surely this is not a difficult task.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Mon May 01, 2017 10:50 pm

Hi mf22,
Its not a big science to write such letter but i know one person who paid £100 for such cover letter which can make others think that it must be some kind of big deal and can make anyone over conscious.
A general template which i believe will work

To HO
SET ILR (LR)
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing this letter to introduce you with my immigration history and status in UK. I am intending to vary my application from TIER1 Ent extension to ILR on the basis of 10 years lawful residence in UK. My current visa reference number for TIER1 Ent extension is ....... and fee reference is......I applied on (date) and gave biometrics on..... On (Date) i completed my 10 years in UK hence qualified for settlement visa. My immigration history is as follows
First visa
second visa
3rd visa........
I confirm that i have never been refused an entry to UK and i have never over stayed. I have always paid my taxes and never claimed any kind of benefits. I have established a private life (mention any mortgage, kids and ur business etc) during a long stay at UK and i intend to continue my stay here.
I further confirm that i have never stayed out of Uk for continuous six months and my stay out of Uk never exceeds.....(i dont remember the requirement)days in total.
I am attaching my life in Uk test and English language proof here. My passports and rest of the documents (list) are already with HO under case ID.....
Shall u require more information please email me at......

yours truly
your name

u can edit it accordingly.

Hope it can provide u with a good start.
Good luck

mf22

Post by mf22 » Tue May 02, 2017 1:04 am

Meesha wrote:Hi mf22,
Its not a big science to write such letter but i know one person who paid £100 for such cover letter which can make others think that it must be some kind of big deal and can make anyone over conscious.
A general template which i believe will work

To HO
SET ILR (LR)
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing this letter to introduce you with my immigration history and status in UK. I am intending to vary my application from TIER1 Ent extension to ILR on the basis of 10 years lawful residence in UK. My current visa reference number for TIER1 Ent extension is ....... and fee reference is......I applied on (date) and gave biometrics on..... On (Date) i completed my 10 years in UK hence qualified for settlement visa. My immigration history is as follows
First visa
second visa
3rd visa........
I confirm that i have never been refused an entry to UK and i have never over stayed. I have always paid my taxes and never claimed any kind of benefits. I have established a private life (mention any mortgage, kids and ur business etc) during a long stay at UK and i intend to continue my stay here.
I further confirm that i have never stayed out of Uk for continuous six months and my stay out of Uk never exceeds.....(i dont remember the requirement)days in total.
I am attaching my life in Uk test and English language proof here. My passports and rest of the documents (list) are already with HO under case ID.....
Shall u require more information please email me at......

yours truly
your name

u can edit it accordingly.

Hope it can provide u with a good start.
Good luck
Thanks very much for this