ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am applying next week, Please help me

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp4u
Newly Registered

I am applying next week, Please help me

Post by hsmp4u » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:16 am

Hi all,

I am planning to apply next week. I hace couple of questions.

1) I did my MBA from Osmania university , hyderabd,India. IS NARIC compatability letter is compulsory?

2) I am little bit confusion about my previous earnings. In my company every month with my gross pay I get my reimbursements as well. They give a pay slip for reimbursements as well, and they credited that amount directly into my bank account.so I get 2 payslips everymonth. Can I use those reimbursements towords my earnings? Please clarify this one

3) And for currency conversion which date I have to use. I am claiming my earnings from Dec 06 to Nov 07. So can I use novemember 1st conversion rate or latest conversion rate?

Please provide some info

orange
Newly Registered

Post by orange » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:51 am

You will need to convert your earnings into Pounds Sterling (£) in order to calculate how many points you can claim. The exchange rate used to convert your earnings should be the exchange rate on the date of your last payslip
I copy pasted this from HSMP guide in their website, maybe you should look into it for other details.
Not sure about the NARIC one, can anybody help.
it appears that its needed for professional qualification but not academic. can anyone explain the differnce?