ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form AN1 changed in 2/2017 while filling in?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

probedb
Newly Registered

Form AN1 changed in 2/2017 while filling in?

Post by probedb » Tue May 02, 2017 4:04 pm

Hi folks,

My friend is onto the final page of filling AN1 in after a break due to a very busy work schedule and I noticed there's now an 02/2017 version of the form? Seems to be 30 pages rather than 31.

Does she need to fill it in all over again? Bearing in mind she'd have to ask her references again?

Just wondered if it matters?

Cheers,
Paul.

Tea_Rocket
United States of America

Re: Form AN1 changed in 2/2017 while filling in?

Post by Tea_Rocket » Tue May 02, 2017 5:02 pm

She will need to send in the latest version of Form AN (the February 2017 version). I don't know if the referee section is different in the new form vs. the one she got the signatures on. If they're not, she could simply replace the pages in the new form with the relevant ones from the old one. But if they are, she'll need to get the signatures again. In fact, if there's any doubt at all, it's probably safer to just get the referees' signatures on the new form. It's a pain, but less of a pain than having to start all over again and pay the fee twice.

Zhonor

Re: Form AN1 changed in 2/2017 while filling in?

Post by Zhonor » Tue May 02, 2017 6:24 pm

I submitted mine after the form changed and my NCS agent said it was fine. But I would suggest calling them to double check.